• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tiger Woods

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh man. I can't believe of what I am hearing. What has happened to Tiger? His image was so intact. Nothing bad was going on with him. Then all of the sudden, he got into this accident by his house. And a lot of stuff is going on now. And it isn't good at all.

What do you guys think about him now? Do you think his reputation is tarnished? Well to me, I think he won't be looked in the same light like he did before. And that is sad. Hopefully this thing will blow over, and he will be able get on with the rest of his life without the media. @_@

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah. I guess you guys are right. I am just worried that the media will use this to get publicity. And Tiger doesn't need that. I want him to do what he does best and that is to play golf and be a positive role model. But with this looming over...I don't know now. I hope everyone will forget in a month.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    She's the Wife 0f the Tiger, she scratched him in a fight~
    He apparently cheated on her~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    They're having relationship issues just like most other couples.. :/ only difference is that he's famous, so the media is all over it.

Everyone needs to leave them alone, and let them work it out.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Exactly. It's none of our business. If Joe Brown in, say, downtown Boston cheated on his wife, would people in New Zealand hear about it, or care? No. Just because he's famous, people are acting like he's some sort of horrible man-monster. Heaps of people cheat on their partners; doesn't mean everyone should be hatin'.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    $10 says I could beat up Luke and the details wouldn't be published in Hello! magazine.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Luke has people in places Chris, you never know.

As for the topic, this stupid, minor scratches to the face and it like he paralyzed himself.

Get over it media.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Totally agree with everything you guys said. *nods* It is the matter of the media making it worse than it is. And actually it isn't. He cheated on his wife(He admits it. I give him props), and they should work it out themselves! The media doesn't need to make it a circus! Goodness! If a non-famous guy cheated on his wife would the media care? NO! I swear they go after the famous people. It makes me sick. :/

I heard that Tiger is giving a lot of money to his wife to stay with him for the next seven years. He really wants to bury this and move on. He will do everything to keep his image. And he has the right to. But not with the media looming over him. >< Hopefully by the first month of 2010...it will blow over.

Last edited:
    Back