• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Tik Tock....

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
  • Ok, My question would have to be what was the part of 4th gen. Had to take the longest for you, or the shortest amount of time. Even if it is optional such as, capturing legandaries, breeding for shinies, playing the lottery\ voltorb flip\ on SS/HG in Goldenrod the Pokemon ID checker for prizes, Power training, ECT.

Some of the most time consuming task for me involved, capturing Entei and Raiku, Beating the E4 With my Typhlosion which I am still doing on my SS, and getting a shiny Rotom which I am breeding for on my SS, also. I will post again for my Pearl and Platinum, time consuming task.

The fastest and easiest things for me are dominating my Rival, Voltorb Flip, (I have a high luck and high intelegence skill at it.) Pokemon leveling, and also Capturing the legandarys. I will also post later for my Platinum/Pearl Easiest moments.

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • My fasting moment would have to be when I had fought Jasmine. My Typhlosion was overlevelled, along with Lava Plume it pretty much sweeped her whole team. Yeah, hunting for shinies is a tedious task. I remember hunting a Shiny Togepi. I was around 100 SRs (lmao) and I got too bored, so I ended up giving up. And I am the woorst at Voltorb Flip! :P

I've spent around 200 hours on HG/SS. This is because I thoroughly played through them post-game, and tried to complete the Pokédex as much as I could ^_^

pokemonranger109

Years
  • My fasting moment would have to be when I had fought Jasmine. My Typhlosion was overlevelled, along with Lava Plume it pretty much sweeped her whole team. Yeah, hunting for shinies is a tedious task. I remember hunting a Shiny Togepi. I was around 100 SRs (lmao) and I got too bored, so I ended up giving up. And I am the woorst at Voltorb Flip! :P

I've spent around 200 hours on HG/SS. This is because I thoroughly played through them post-game, and tried to complete the Pokédex as much as I could ^_^

I have hatched 2 of my Rotom Eggs out of the 5 I have hopefully more after I walk some more.I wonder if I should use my Action Replay for fast egg hatch, but I want it to be legit.

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
    Years
  • I have hatched 2 of my Rotom Eggs out of the 5 I have hopefully more after I walk some more.I wonder if I should use my Action Replay for fast egg hatch, but I want it to be legit.
    Most people consider it legit if you use the fast egg hatch, but I know what you mean. The longest part for me was training because I had to cover for my typhlosion being overleveled but still getting demolished by type disadvantage...

pokemonranger109

Years
  • Most people consider it legit if you use the fast egg hatch, but I know what you mean. The longest part for me was training because I had to cover for my typhlosion being overleveled but still getting demolished by type disadvantage...

I have Rex with Solar Beam, Eruption, Shadow Claw, and Earthquake. I keep running out of PP by the time I get to Lance.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's taken me an extremely long time to defeat Whitney. An hour and a half, maybe. Personally, I found her Milktank to be just impossible to defeat. Its defenses were very high, and due to that, its health would go down pretty slowly regardless of how hard you hit it. It had access to Milk Drink as well; Milk Drink allowed it to restore its HP whenever it was low. If it didn't know this move, though, then I could've had it defeated it instantly. I've faced Whitney in GSC before and was well aware of how tough her Milktank was, but... xD"

As for the easiest task, that's probably gotta be capturing Giratina. While facing this Pokémon in Platinum, I managed to catch it with only one Ultra Ball. I didn't have to weaken it or anything—as soon as I encountered Giratina, I threw the ball; it was caught immediately. Took me only about two to three minutes. When this happened, I was a bit surprised, and thought that I used the Master Ball mistakenly. I didn't, though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I remember rng abusing my first shiny Pokemon with good Ivs in April 2009, but I couldn't hatch my first flawless non-shiny until July.. Ugh what a dummy I was!

I did find Pokerus in the shortest amount of time ever. I found it right around Sandgem after catching a Shinx for my party. :P

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Trying to remember what to do in HG/SS for certain plot points in the game, such as the Radio Tower incident, where to go for Mahogany Town, what to do to catch the Legendary Bird (the quest itself) and also beating the Kimono Girls was a nightmare my first time through, lemme tell you. D:

Back