• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] TileMap looks wrong

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    So I'm trying to insert a new logo for the protagonist team and everything is fine until the tilemap part.

I did the super easy method with sphere and that and it all looks good in NTME but when I see it in game it looks like the picture (that pictue was before I changed the palette but the shape is way off so it doesn;t make a difference).

If I reopen my tilemap that I made in NTME it looks like the picture, what's wrong?

Last edited:

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    The tilemap probably has the wrong size, you should see what dimensions the original one has.

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    The tilemap probably has the wrong size, you should see what dimensions the original one has.

How do I check the original size? It almost fills the screen so I thought it would be 240x160 like my image. It's weird how the size of the tilemap I import after saving it in NTME is different from the one I imported from sphere.

Edit: Changing the size on NTME to E TS seemed to fix it even though it's not a titlescreen. The image was that size anyway...

Last edited:
    Back