• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Tileset artist/Fakemon designer/Misc Art Freelancer, looking for a team

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello,

I'm looking for a team to work with from time to time.
    I don't really have work schedules. I can work multiple days/weeks continuously then stop for months and then re-start working on a project, etc.
    I can do various art: Tilesets, Pokemon sprites and design, Region Map, etc

Timezone: GMT+1

I'm mostly interested in gen 4 projects with fakemons, but i'm open to all propositions.

I hope to hear from you :D

Discord: Skara#5736

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello,

I'm looking for a team to work with from time to time.
    I don't really have work schedules. I can work multiple days/weeks continuously then stop for months and then re-start working on a project, etc.
    I can do various art: Tilesets, Pokemon sprites and design, Region Map, etc

https://www.deviantart.com/skarabdort/gallery

Timezone: GMT+1

I'm mostly interested in gen 4 projects with fakemons, but i'm open to all propositions.

I hope to hear from you :D

Discord: Skara#5736

Sounds interesting!

tudou

also: Datudou, Cyanyans
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hello! I'm in the middle of planning out a decomp ROM hack featuring a new region and a cast of Fakemon. I don't have a lot to show at the moment, but I figured that I would at least reach out to see if it's something you would be interested in.

Feel free to send me a message or a friend request on Discord at Datudou#3437 if you'd like to check it out!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    I'm working on a hack that mainly needs Alternate Forms right now, but I could use someone who can make Pokemon Sprites.

My Discord is thatonekriegerwriter#5287

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello everyone. I found a project to work on. I'm not looking for any more projects right now. Thanks to everyone for your interest. :)

Back