• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: TL's Quick Enhancer (~Making rom hacking faster and easier)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
"Habitat Editor (FR) Its completed and will be available in next update."

Super bummed that this stopped being worked on due to the decompiles since I think a lot of people are unaware. The decompile project is mostly for Emerald, meaning there is almost jack you can actually do with a fire red rom one. What I am saying is emerald has all these tutorials to add stuff like colored stats and all this special stuff yes... but not firered, in fact its so far behind its insane. I put this here since I was flat out told that using programs like this would be easier for fire red then using the decomps. Decomps are worthless for firered. So it burns me up a bit to see people throw away their tools since they did not understand that their tools are still desperately needed. In particular this habitat editor is what I wanted the most but it seems despite being complete the OP did not even release that version despite the decompiles for firered being worse and the linked tool does not have a habitat editor.

Actually Firered Has A lot More you can do, you can search for them in the ASM Resource Thread, or use ModExe

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
I will look. IDK what you mean if like you mean more programs to help Firered or programs or something to help decompile stuff but thanks for the help. I just fucking love FR to an almost unhealthy degree lel!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2022
Why does it say "The ini file has been updated with the current situation of the rom you just loaded. But remember not it edit it manually in any condition" i don't understand the ini and the rom is in the same folder??

Back