• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: TL's Quick Enhancer (~Making rom hacking faster and easier)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Can you add a feature?

Can you add the party exp gain like in Let's Go Pikachu (Eevee) along with the capture exp gain?

This isn't being worked on anymore. For that matter the creator will basically only say to just use Pokefirered/emerald when asking for help anymore (which is a good idea, just not a viable option for everyone).

Years
  • This tool is an absolute life saver if you are still a beginner/newbie when it comes to Hex editing. Many thanks for all involved in making these patches.

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • Hey great tool,but I have a question:I added the fairy type,but then when I went on Pokemon Editor at the end and tried to change bulbasaur type it didnt let me choose the fairy,
    can anyone help me??

DragonN3xus

Still looking for the One Piece
    Years
  • Hey great tool,but I have a question:I added the fairy type,but then when I went on Pokemon Editor at the end and tried to change bulbasaur type it didnt let me choose the fairy,
    can anyone help me??

Your pokemon editor is not set to add the fairy type to the pokemon, I recommend that you use the PGE of the Pokémon Fire Red 807 Rom Base, it has already been programmed to add the fairy type to the pokemon, look in the J-Steven channel for the base rom and take the program

P.S. Sorry for bad English, as I am Brazilian I had to use google translator but I hope I helped

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    First attempt at utilizing the PSS split, I open pokemon summary and emulator screen blacks out and freezes, music is still playing?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    I miss updates on this tool. It was so nice. Also, Does anyone currently have a download link?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Hey great tool,but I have a question:I added the fairy type,but then when I went on Pokemon Editor at the end and tried to change bulbasaur type it didnt let me choose the fairy,
    can anyone help me??

hi i'm having the same problem, you solve it?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @jotapexd

Iirc the creator of this tool removed the download because of the bugs this tool causes. I'm pretty sure it's not being actively developed anymore.

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Someone can help me? i need use the repel system, but my game just show strange simbols when the repel is off... i think im not using the right offset, im a newbie on it..

what i set in '' free space script ''?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Someone can help me? i need use the repel system, but my game just show strange simbols when the repel is off... i think im not using the right offset, im a newbie on it..

what i set in '' free space script ''?

The repel system as far as I can tell is broken, and I haven't been able to fix it or get it to work.

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The repel system as far as I can tell is broken, and I haven't been able to fix it or get it to work.

So theres no way to make it on emerald? I saw lots of hack roms using it. I Just need it to finish My rom

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    So theres no way to make it on emerald? I saw lots of hack roms using it. I Just need it to finish My rom

I know that it's doable on Fire Red, but if there's a way to do it on Emerald, it was from a different source.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    "Habitat Editor (FR) Its completed and will be available in next update."

Super bummed that this stopped being worked on due to the decompiles since I think a lot of people are unaware. The decompile project is mostly for Emerald, meaning there is almost jack you can actually do with a fire red rom one. What I am saying is emerald has all these tutorials to add stuff like colored stats and all this special stuff yes... but not firered, in fact its so far behind its insane. I put this here since I was flat out told that using programs like this would be easier for fire red then using the decomps. Decomps are worthless for firered. So it burns me up a bit to see people throw away their tools since they did not understand that their tools are still desperately needed. In particular this habitat editor is what I wanted the most but it seems despite being complete the OP did not even release that version despite the decompiles for firered being worse and the linked tool does not have a habitat editor.

Back