• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi, Gingkaize! Welcome to PC! I guess you have finally showed up, yes? By the way, what's your interest in Pokemon? Please tell about yourself.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hey Gingkaize, welcome to Pokecommunity. Would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? Like what your interests were in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics. This will make it easier to find others who share the same interests and to make friends.

Also, is there a reason you chose N to be your avatar? Are you perhaps a fan of the character N? My favorite character happens to be... no one. I don't really have a favorite.

In any case, welcome again and I hope you have fun here while making a lot of friends. Feel free to PM or VM me or any mods here if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

I'll add ya! Names Rozu, I'm a super quirky, energetic, prone to cuteness Gym Leader of electric Pokemon. I warn you, I can be super awesome, so make sure you don't blow away :X

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    hoory shet this is old lol, been a long while since I last logged into my profile. Hi guys!

Years
    Welcome back.

Since you last logged in, have you become a) super quirky, b) energetic, or c) prone to cuteness? Because apparently that's now normal here. All of the new members are claiming to be actual Pikachu or Meowth and nobody's really sure how to react to this.

How have things changed since then? Have you or have you not been blown away by Nakala Pri? Do you plan on surviving here for a while or are you just showing up briefly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hoory shet this is old lol, been a long while since I last logged into my profile. Hi guys!
    Hi! Since you went away for a while and returned, it's better if you make a new fresh thread for people to greet you properly in, rather than reviving a several years old thread. You are welcome to make a new thread, or if you for some reason don't want to do that, you can post here instead and be greeted just as lovingly!

Welcome back though :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back