• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Today I ate...

Years
  • I took the shuttle to Jake's Wayback Burgers tonight.

And did battle with the Triple Triple Burger.

NINE cheesy beef patties with a bun, one big leaf of lettuce and two tomatoes.

And I suceeded. In under 15 minutes. WOW. Wonder how long it'll be before I start feeling weird.

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
  • I had my signature Swiss Grilled Cheese sandwiches, and cup of grapes, some baby carrots, some water and a warning the water in Southern Alabama is not that great, buy a filter and some water squirt things.

Years
  • Just got back from my aunt's house, and I ate way more chinese food than I should have, haha. Fried rice, chow mein, ginger beef... basically anything I could get my hands on. Now I feel like I should go out and run around to burn off all those calories I picked up :P

Sirfetch’d

Had a really amazing pot roast for dinner that my mom made. It was so juicy and tender haha. Definitely one of the best meals I have had in a loooong time n_n

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I had a bowl of chili that I made at lunch time for dinner. I can already tell I'm going to have the toots later. It's almost as bad as white castle.

Back