• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Today I bought...

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    So far nothing, but I have a feeling I will be spending money on dinner tonight.

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • I spent £5.60 on a premade sandwich, a microwaveable panini and tins of peas and sweetcorn. Plus £7 on a haircut.

I want to spend around £10 a day as that's what my loan covers me for roughly, which gives me a little left over for the weekend/any unexpected expenditures.

Pokémon Trainer 188

LOADS of Nintendo E-reader stuff and 2 Japanese Games, I kinda splashed the Cash and it came up to £185.97 Haha :D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • $2 for a Cliff Bar (energy bar) right after class. I told myself that I wasn't going to buy anything else, but then I went to my old neighborhood and entered Express, and got depressed when I saw this nice coat that I couldn't afford. So I spent $4 on a coffee and bagel to make myself feel better. >> Eating it rn, actually.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • 2 boxes of krave cereal, a 6pack of blue moon =3 1Qt. of eggnog, and a subway sandwich all for about $22 or so.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I haven't bought anything today cause I'm always broke as crap. :( But Money I got a CD for 25 cents. The Rocket Summer's CD "Do You Feel" to be specific and for a quarter I have to say it was a great deal cause the album is great! :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I bought a chili sauce and tomato sauce bottle, 8 pack of noodles, 3 snacks and chips, and a couple of 1 liter of tea some hours ago.

TY

I bought... 20 1L bottles of chocolate milk... I have a hot chocolate addiction -_-

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Welp, I went shopping today when I shouldn't have. Got burgundy corduroys for a third of the original price, and a hot cardigan for 20% off. My mother thinks that the cardigan is for women, though, but it's not. >>

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Today I got a chocolate cookie from McDonald's cause everyone was talking about cookies in the DCC yesterday and so I had a craving for a cookie. :D

Back