• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toddler's Playground v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Also, isn't it odd that the male character looks A LOT like Gold from the Pokemon Specials manga?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Where are you finding these pics? I would like to see them but I don't know where they are.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Actually, after thinking about it and stalking the PokeSpecial Fan Club me and my Notchy partner are OK with the femme heroine of HG/SS. I might end up using her instead <3 Aye, as long as there's a feminine heroine in the game, I'm fine with it, I suppose XD Though her hair could be a bit darker of a brown.

Years
    Ok, so I guess I'm signing up now.
    WHY: I was about to join the other forum, but it closed and here I am.
    PASSWORD: TROPICS

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Whats Your Toddler's Favourite Stuff?

Pichu likes yellow and orange balls... (He likes to throw them in mid-air and zap them, like artificial fireworks XD)!

P.S. - *sigh* In US, summer's just gonna start, but in the Philippines, goodbye resorts, gimmicks and liquor... *wahahaha *sniff**

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Lilly also ADORES her new Hoppip art... As do I, though we both dispise the female character... Lilly fell off her skateboard today...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Ok, so I guess I'm signing up now.
    WHY: I was about to join the other forum, but it closed and here I am.
    PASSWORD: TROPICS
    Okay.

As promised, promotions are in order for:

Fia

Just the one though xD I am stealing your Notchy icon for the members list xD

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Why only Fia? Lot's of us are rather active here. I just don't understand.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Why not only Fia then? I don't care if you think lots of you are active too. There is only one person who has stood out above the rest, and that is Fia. Please do not complain about promotions. I have infracted two people already for that. And I am thinking about giving you one....

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Why not only Fia then? I don't care if you think lots of you are active too. There is only one person who has stood out above the rest, and that is Fia. Please do not complain about promotions. I have infracted two people already for that. And I am thinking about giving you one....

Now I'm laughing my ass of for stopping me and not making an infraction joke to H o u r g l a s s. X3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Complaining about not being promoted is stupid. Really, it doesnt really matter if you get promoted or not. As long as your active and in the group your fine, and its better than not being in this group at all. You dont see me or anyone else complaining about getting a promotion. Besides, just because your active it doesnt mean you will get promoted. Really, just relax... 0.o

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Seriously, no first warning? A straight infraction? I can't see why one isn't so lenient about this. He's just asking why only Fia was promoted.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    People stop this.
    This will cause an arguement AGAIN so please stop.

Congrats Fia.

Anyway anyone cares for a new topic? :)

As i will reanswer the old one
    ------------------------------------
    Summer love Trading card games as he always whining for getting a deck everyday xD

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    What arguement? I was just putting in my two cents. Goodies and I know each other too much to let our emotions go through.

Besides, now that I'm promoted (YES!), I shall make a topic for everyone's enjoyement. [/shot]

Do you keep your Toddler as it is, or do you evolve it?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I keep him as he is. I dont want to evolve him. (Even though his evolved form looks awesome too):)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Well if it keeps on,Actully it will start an arguement.
    Small problems can Turn into Big problems if it continues.

Anyways thank you for the Topic.

I dont evolve them only for fun Cuase i love toddler.
    But if im serious then yes i do evolve them,

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back