• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Togepi, Togetic or Togekiss on your team?

Did you use a member of the Togepi Family on your team?

• Yes

Votes: 106 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 67 38.7%

• Total voters

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
    Years
    I don't really like Togepi or Togetic, but Togekiss just happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon ~ <3
    I love how Bulky it is and it's little mouth is just so adorable, I even have a cute Tomy plush of her that I got for Christmas ~! So it's definitely something I keep on my DPP team.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
    I used togepi and then togetic, but I just replaced him 'cause he didn't help much my team...

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    i use a togekiss (paraflinch ftw) But i had a shiny stone from the bug contest, it just took FOREVER (lvl 42) to evolve into togetic! Totally worth it

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
    Because it looks like a plane, not like a pokémon. Seriously... why doesn't it have a neck?

It's not the worst sprite, but it's ugly enough to make me hate it...

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
    Togekiss has far to much sp. attack for me, giving it Fly seems like a wasted move slot, that and I just don't like how they look...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I used Togekiss in my team C: I hate Togetic, granted it's the cutest Pokemon ever! :x But It's just to weak, so I made it into Togekiss ~ Might as well post the moves.

- Fly - I know, I'm terrible ;)
    - Extrasensory - Meh, quite the good egg move. C:
    - Shadow Ball - Just for coverage
    - Solarbeam - I love this move. C:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    No I didn't, but I do plan on using a Togekiss when I restart my Pearl version :3

Years
    yes, because I always loved having the hatched togepi in my team, great nostalgia. and then, wow did you see togekiss's stats? defense weakness: gone. speed: suddenly high. -er. attack brought up to par. already high sp atk and def go even higher. and then it can learn like almost any move. crazy good.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Um..My Togepi is still level 1 :o. I didnt think it was all that useful...And I didnt know Togekiss could fly! I guess ill reevaluate it..Look at its movesets and such..And if I like it ill use it *shrugs*. I havent even shown Prof. Elm it yet >_>. Too lazy..And I mean, the Toge family is really cute and all, especially Togekiss, but I thought it was useless so I swapped it for a Miltank..Guess ill switch out my Lv. 5 Onyx HM Slave XD.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Used to use it until I decided to train my snorlax because I used my togetic as a tanker.

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
    YES. I raised mine into a Togekiss. He's really easy to use and quite versatile too. But I didn't teach it fly, I taught it Air Slash instead. And...

"Edsbob, Hyper Beam!!"

Years
    I didn't use Togepi at all n my game until I found out how useful is final evolution form is so I got the EXP share and I made Togepi hold it, evolved at lvl 21 and is levelling up really fast, all I need now is a shiny stone. Where do I get that from anyways?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    Mine is a Togekiss now. It knows: Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Extrasensory and Thunder Wave. Kind of twisted the competitive Paraflinch set, to suit an in-game setting. I love Togekiss, since it can be bulky and know a variety of moves.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    Yeah, it's since Crystal times that I didn't used it, now I have a Lv. 35 Togetic.
    I'm doing very good with him, I think he will stay in my team for a long time.

Back