• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

toile98's Event shop and friday event giveaway

what pokemon for the friday giveaway

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    I"ll add you all and ok I"m ready to trade

RNC: I dont really care just give me something like an eent I dont have or something

gismo sure thats a good deal

Wait I have to make an anouncment I'm giing away pokemon on thursday,on friday I will be in the u.p. cause I got a hockey tounament so sorry I wrote friday it's kind now the thursday giveaway

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Read the rules. You can't trade NOKs here.

And Toile, don't make me put restrictions on you. The rules are you CANNOT have more than 1 thread, AT ANY TIME. You are NOT an exception. This is the last thread you can EVER make without my permission.

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
    Years
    i over a shiny azelf for Nzone pikachu if it is ut mines ut and legal and yours (does not matter if it has some EXP points but it has to be the same level with the same moves !)

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    sure and here is another announcement I'm no longer allowed to NOK pokemon(the korean I didn't know it was against the rules sorry) =( and I'll pm to you soon

WCS milotic has about a quarter of the votes

supershadow:yes it is completly UT

Last edited:

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    my fc is 5327 3613 9581 and it was either WCS milotic or nzone pikachu for uh 10 aniv raikou

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    ok I'm coming to wi-fi now

I was disconnected from wifi for somereason I'll be there in about 20seconds

Last edited:

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    sure my FC is 5327 3613 9581 and what was the trade for again

and actually I dont have time to give away the events tommorow cause I'm goin to the U.P. so I"ll give them away on monday

Last edited:
    Back