• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • NOt exactly... I told them that they souldn't complain about it to me... and that most of them sould stay out of other peoples problems... but someone got the wronge idea and complained to Yukito....

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
  • U want PM? So no one will complain,just in case we Yell at each other and they might have a wrong idea and U know what will happen after that...

Years
  • Hmm..You really need to stop doing that, you two.
    (writing in this post that isn't rp-ing)
    As for whoever complained to Yukito, it wasn't me.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Lets start!

ic:Hia:Another day!What?Whats those lights?
    Look a little tiger!Wow look!Its fusing with my body!
    What a good felling!Uhhh!(next day)
    Mom:Oh honey r u ok!
    Hia:Yeah!Uh!!I have to go to school!(few min. later)
    Some guy:Watch out!!!
    Hia-(Thinking)Ahh!(jumping over ball,really high!)What!I"ve never jumed that high!

Last edited:
    Years
  • ooc: Sweet! We can start! ^^

ic: Yuu was on his way home from getting groceries. As he was in an allyway, he heard something, like an explosion. Then it went silent. He saw a girl was in he allyway, and some others too, and also a fox, of all things but everything started to get blurry. Then..another explosion. This time, it knocked him out.

~Next day~

"Ugnn..what?" he asked himself. He was still in the allyway. The cement was cold. Yet he felt..warm. He was wearing only a shirt and shorts and sandals and it was a cold morning. He saw people going shopping out of the allyway with coats and sweaters.
    "Why...aren't I cold?" he asked himself. He soon got up, took the groceries and hurried home.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
  • Yay!!

Oh cool! We can start!!
    IC:Meako-(At a party) Hia-Hey,Meako!Why don't U come in?
    Meako-Oh,I don't want to come inside,to crowed!
    Hia-Okay,then I'll go inside then...
    Meako-(sigh) I'm going for a stroll.(later on...)
    (Walking on the sidewalk)Meako-I should go back.It's getting kinda late...
    (She's walking and she comes across 2 boys)#1 boy-Hey,chick!Meako-Back off,I'm not in a good mood.#2 boy- Aww,your making us feel bad,U know us guys have feelings to.Meako-Back off!(Push boys,Runs away)(She then hides behind a bush) Meako-(Huff) (Huff) Jerks! (Suddenly a beam of light shout though the air. Meako was so shocked by it that she got up) Meako- ****! What?s with these kids these days? First there?s these boys and now there?s light shorting out of the blue! ( while Meako was talking to herself she didn?t even noticed that the light she was talking about was coming toward her. And when soon Meako noticed the beam was coming toward her it was to late.) (Next day, she wakes up and soon noticed that she was on the ground, and her sister/Hia was right next to her) Hia-Hey, sis wake up! Meako- Huh? Am I in heaven already?.. Hia- No. If U were I would had bag the gods to bring U back. Meako-Oh?Hia- So, did U fainted or something? Meako-(Thinks,but can not remember) I guess so.. Hia- Hey, that?s what happen to me yesterday! Meako-Oh no I?m late! (She runs off) Hia-Hey! Where r u going?! Meako- Don?t U know, Hia. We?re going to be late for school!! Hia-Oh no! Oh no! Let?s hurry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back