• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Ok!Peps!I"m starting all fresh!

This is about how some beams come to earth!And hit a new generation of animal people!!But what kind of animals!?Thats for u guys to chose!Oh!Not only good beams also evil beams!so when the evil beams reach evil girls or boys!They all combine to try to destroy all the good!And then take over all the world!Will u peps help by creating evil and good people to make this rp a good one!

This is my info!

Name:Hia
    Personality:Nice,sweet,caring(even though her brother always makes fun of her)!And shes brave!Stands up for all her friends!
    Looks: Long hair!,brown,blue eyes,and loves pink!Oh!hee!Her animal genes white tiger.
    Nows ur turn!See u later!

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Name: Alan
    personality: Fun to be around, loves makeing girls laugh.
    Looks:

Years
    Hello old buddy!

Name:Yuu
    Personality:sweet, protective, harmfull in battle.
    Looks:brown hair with a little strip of hair in front of his eyes (not sure about clothes yet..)
    Genes:fox

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Name: Takuto
    Personality: Weird, mysterious
    Looks: Blue & spikey medium-length hair, normal body

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    HEY PEPS!! I WAS PM BY PINKIE, AND SHE WONDERS IF THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA. EACH PERSON DOES AN EVIL AND GOOD CHARACTER! AND YA'LL CAN ALL PUT YOUR CHARACTER'S POWERS! THIS IS PINKIE'S POWER:LOVE,LOVE HEALING,AND GROUP POWER(LIKE ALL OF OUR POWERS COMBINED INTO ONE) AND COMMUNICATION THROUGH MIND!!

AND IF YA'LL DON'T LISTEN TO ME, YA'LL ARE ALL GOING DOWN!!

Hi!! Pinkie!!
    Name:Meako
    Personality:Surcastic,fun to be with,Loves to adventure around,she doe's not like to stay at one spot,Smart,LOVES TO BE AROUND BOYS!!
    Looks:Eleget,Tall,Slinder,long black hair with blue highlights(very smooth)Clothes(Mini skirt,And Tank top)Oh,almost forgot light blue eyes,and her skin is like a new born baby!
    Genes: Rabbit

Last edited:
    Years
    thanhthuy said:
    Midori, are you really talking to me?

No...

Hmm..Here's my evil character

Name:Baka (it means "stupid" in Japanese)
    Looks:long buck teeth with braces, drools alot, wears an oversized red shirt with some scraped jeans, his eyes are yellow
    Personality: stupid, day dreams alot, sleeps alot..stupid, stupid, stupid.
    Genes: turtle (cause he's really slow and dumb)

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    My evil carictor...

Name: Mana
    Looks:

Personality: snce he is a hummingbird he talks and acts really fast so he's basicly just a fast guy...

Last edited:

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    My Evil Character!

Name: Darkura
    Personality: malicious, kill people in a flash as a hobbie, evil in nature
    Looks: straight black hair shoulder length, smooth crimson skin, gray hollow eyes, skinny as a stick
    Clothes: long black dress, top shaped as V like a butterfly showing the two sides of the stomach, black butterfly clip attached to the side of the hair
    Genes: Black moth

Last edited:

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Got something from Pinkie!!

Hey Ya'll PePs!,I got a call from Pinkie,She said she'll start it soon!But right now she has something to do!![/SIZE]

Oh,and midori stop telling people that her internet is not working...

Kurosaki

*sigh* Everything happens when I'm out >>
    thanhthuy, calling him blackie IS being racist, if it continues I'll have to report it to a higher authority, so stop, and also stop spamming. Now I know this isnt your thread JBC, but would you like the past few posts deleted?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back