• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ic: As soon as Yuu put up the groceries, he looked at his clock. "Oh god..No time!" He was going to be late for school. His stumach growled. "Ugnn..Stomach! Stay calm for a little while!" he yelled. He grabbed his backpack and ran to school.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
  • Hahaha!How my evil character got hit by the beam!!

ooc: Okay let's start now.
    Before, this girl's name was Megumi ,A 18 year old girl. Enthusiast and fun to be with, but deep inside the real her is mean and violent ,but she never wanted to be that , just like her used to be parents they were truly bad people, guilty of robbery ,extortion...they left her and a huge debt and just split.. (So now to how she got hit by the beam!)

(Walking with her 2 friends just came back from school)#2 friend-So, what did we have for homework, Megumi? Megumi/Darkura-..... (Looking up, she saw something, but couldn't figure it out what it was.)#2- Megumi? #2- Megumi? Earth to Megumi... #1-Don't bother , she?s in her little world of hers. #2- But I wanted to know what we had for homework! #1- Stop yapping, We have history homework! (The beam light suddenly reappear in the watchful blue sky, and then it disappear again) Megumi/Darkaru-Huh? #2-What? Did U see something? Megumi/Darkura-Ah- It?s nothing?(thinking) At less that?s what I think?(Later on) (She was walking home alone because her 2 friends had to go to a friends house together, they asked her if she wanted to come along but she said no.) Megumi/Darkura- Ah?What a boring day it was.. ( When she got back home she was already to sleep) (She was soundly to sleep until she was awake by some black moth, she could see it clearly, she didn?t know why she could see it in the dark. Something made her go black? and then white.)
    ( Next day)
    Darkura/Megumi- Ugh.. What happen? (She then got up and went to wash her face , when she looked into the mirror ) Megumi/Darkua- AHHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FACE!!!???(She then went down stairs, and she frond a note that said ?Honey, We?re going to be gone for a whole mouth, so don?t U worry! Love Mom and Dad! she then went up stairs to her room got the pillow and pulled it toward her face) Megumi/Darkura-This is not real, this is just a dream, this can?t be happening??!! Darkura- Oh, your not dreaming, this is reality my child?Megumi- Who said that?! Darkura-Oh, U do not me? Very well, I am U! Megumi- What?! that can?t be possible? Darkura- Oh, It?s possible. I am the person who has been locked away for years, only to be greeted by a useless girl! Megumi- This can?t be happening to me?!!
    Darkura-It?s happening for real, Now if only U oby me, I can get enough energy to take control of this body!! Hahaha!

( to be continue!)

(Meako soon ran like a rabbit, And her sis was looking at her almost though the whole time. And they were at there house soon later) Hia-Why were U hoping like a rabbit when we were running? Meako- I did? Didn't noticed.(grabed her backpack and ran for the door)Meako- Hey,sis! U coming?!Hia-Yeah! Just go on with out me! (At school) (As soon as Meako was at the door of the classroom, everone were already at there desks, Meako was surpise when everone was at there desks) (As she went by to go to her desks, she could feel in the coner of everone's eye's thay were looking at her.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • ooc: Umm..thanhthuy, you double posted, which means you broke a rule..

ic: Yuu had arrived at school. As she went in the classroom, there was a fight going on in the hallway. Yuu stoped and turned around. Someone was bullying on a nerd. Yuu sighed. Then, he smelt something..like onions.."Did someone have onions for breakfast? Eww." The classmates started at him. Then a nerdy girl spoke out. " I did!" she said.

Then, it was lunch. The school never announced the day's lunches, so no one knew. Yuu over heard someone asking,"What are we having today?" Yuu took a few sniffs.
    "We're having..chicken nuggets, broccoli with cheese, and chocolate pudding." Everyone stared at him. A class mate came from infront and yelled out, "He's right!"

"Well..that's weird.." Yuu was thinking..

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Alan smiles and jumps up onto a chair, "I feel old...." he says with a sigh, "i need some peanutbutter." he grabs the jar and just uses his finger to scoop out the good stuff... "I wonder if I'll make any friends at school...?" he says poking a muffen on the table.

Years
  • ooc: Oh! How bout my character and yours be friends? ^^

ic: Yuu was done with lunch. Now it was 4th period. He sighed a little and walked down the hallway.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • OOC: sure... just not to close...

IC:alan runs down the hall... I can't be late for this class I just can't... he thinks... he wasnt payin attenion so he ran right into a guy that was standing in the hallway, "Maldicion!" he cursed looking at him, "I'm taribbly sorry..."

Last edited:

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • ooc:Uhhhhh!Okay!Thanhthuy u have to stop making ur rps soo long!Please!Its way to long!It takes to much time to read!Oh and stop speking my character!Shes not soppose to say that stuff u wrote^^ Thank u^^

ic:Hia-Uh..Why am I getting a felling of wanting to run,eat meat,and crawl?(Thinking)Am I sick?I could have an animal virus where u ack like an animal?Uh ahhh !I want to do flips!Uhh must run away!!(Few min. later)Whats happening to me?(The white tiger spirit)Something special!Hia-Huh!Whos there?Spirit-Its me ur tiger spirit!
    Hia-Wath!Tiger spirit!Spirit-Yes!Im inside of u!U are a Tokyo mew!(I:ve desided not to copy tokyo mew mew or tokyo mew mew al la mode!So lets call the team tokyo mew!)
    Hia-Tokyo mew! Uh...I feel warm again!Oh look a heart glowing crystal pendal!(Fainted)

Last edited:

Kurosaki

thanhthuy, don't put actions in ('s like this: (Walking with her 2 friends just came back from school)
    You should be posting actions like that like this: "She was walking with her friends, who had just come back from school." Okay? ^^;;

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Hia-(Oh the spirit doesent talk!Its like if she can tell wath its trying to say)
    Hia-Uh!Wath happened?It must of been a dream!Ahhh!It wasent a drean a crystal!
    Okay calm down Hia!U can handle it!Just dont tell anyone!
    (meanwhile)Evil witches I guess-A the beams have scadered in tokyo!
    We cant fight them all by ourselves!We must find the evil ones and turned them into 1 evil team!Mwahahaha!First I want To test 1 of the good ones!Lets create an alian!
    Other witch-(somebody can play this witch)Those mew want us to let them go!Oh!I"ve destroyed there powers!No more Ichigo,Carrina,Zacaro,Lettuce,and pudding!No more Tokyo Mew Mew!
    Wah(Leader witch)-But the beams were scader in tokyo!Theres a new team!
    But an evil 1 to!Mwahahaha!

ooc:I would really want somebody to take the second witch!Whos it gonna be?
    Oh!Hia shes the leader!I hope its okay with u guys all!

Years
  • ooc: pink-tiger, you told thanhthuy your make her posts shorter...Well..posts..rps..are much better when there's more words..

JBCBlank, okay! ^^

ic: Yuu suddenly got pushed over by someone, or something. He looked up to see a guy. The guy apologized. Yuu got up and replied,"It's okay..No prob.." He saw on the floor that the guy had dropped some books. "Umm..these are yours.." He then looked at the titles. He stared at one of them. "Oh, I love that series!"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • "what?" Alan asks taking the book from him, "Oh ya... they're the best!" he tucks the books under his arm, He smiles, "my name is Alan... I'm new here..." he blushes, "I'm realy sorry about running into you, but I'm...." he checks his watch, "oh wait.... my watch is wrong..."

Years
  • ic: Yuu smiled and said,"I'm Yuu..I'm a sophmore here. If you need help finding your classes, I can help you." Then, he glanced at HIS watch. "Mine says it's 1:00."
    (in the afternoon)

Years
  • ooc: Aww...okay..Thanks for telling me...

ic: Yuu blinked. Then, when he opened his eyes, Alan had disappeared. "Alan? Where'd he go?" He was nowhere to be seen. He sighed a little, then went to the next class.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • ic:
    Hia- Tiger, tiger, tiger,
    Mom-Tiger!
    Hia-AHHHHH!What..who said that!?I didnt....
    Mom:U just said tiger!Ur ok!?
    Hia-uh!Yeah!Its a project for school!
    Mom-Oh!Okay!
    Hia-(Thinking)Why did I say that?Im so stupid!I have to be carefull!
    Oh!Its time for school!I better go!Bye Mom!
    Mom-Bye honey!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back