• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
  • (im Standing Outside Of A Resturant For Crying Our Loud People, Dont You Read Waht Others Say?)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • ((I try but they just don't want to..... listen... my carictor isn't coming in for a while so... I'm just gonna sit here untilll someone else says something...))

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
  • JBCBlank:Hey,your character can meet mine after your detenion class!^^

DM8000:And yours can be friends with mine too!Yours is maybe going to meet mine around some park,is that good?

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • (yea, fine, but like i said, im standing outside of a japanese resturant trying to figure out how im going to get something to eat with american dollars, ok?)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Okay!!???
    Well I had an idea for a triangle.Like chis character is going to fall for Hia,so I need another guy to make a trianlge.
    So,any 1 up for it?

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • ((sounds good to me... *evil laugh* but anyway I'm out of detention by now...))

IC: Alan walks out of the empty classroom and nearly runs into Meako who was walking by, "Oh sorry M-Meako... I didn't see you." he smiles kindly. "What are you doing in school so late?"

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • *im a walking stick*sight*

ic:Uh,I feel wierd,said Hia.Its like a deep feeling.
    Huh,Okay spirit go back in go go goooooo!!!Huh,I what?No way ur crazy.
    (rrouuuu)Okay okay sorry!(it groul at her)So this is the feeling of evilness,how much joy does it give me.Not!Uh!Why me,Ahh!Oh im sorry..I didnt see!(She turns around and looks at Yuu)Oh!Do I know u from somewere?

Okay thats all I can do,Im tired!^^See ya!

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
  • "Oh,thats okay,I have to get something out of my locker." Awhile ago when Meako was with Kin and heard him say what she never thoght he would say,she run off into the school.Now she's here,"How 'bout you?" Meako looked at the door where Alen just got out of and relized it was the detenion hall."Ha,you were in detenion."Meako had an half smile on her face,"Haha,what did you do to get it,I'm guessing that you talked to much!"Meako said with humor in herself.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • i desided not to get lunch in town today, atleast till i got some japanese money from my parents, or a bank.....

i walked back to my house walking past the school, "i wonder why there are still kids inside...." i siad to myself

i walked up to the biulding and walked inside

i saw a girl and a boy talking out side of a classroom, man, she was cute, i walked over to them "hi" i siad raising my hand

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • thanhthuy said:
    "Oh,thats okay,I have to get something out of my locker." Awhile ago when Meako was with Kin and heard him say what she never thoght he would say,she run off into the school.Now she's here,"How 'bout you?" Meako looked at the door where Alen just got out of and relized it was the detenion hall."Ha,you were in detenion."Meako had an half smile on her face,"Haha,what did you do to get it,I'm guessing that you talked to much!"Meako said with humor in herself.

Alan smiles and turns away from her, "you know me to well." he laughs, "but..." he turns to her, "even so... do you want to go to the next dance with me?" he knew she would reject him again but you couldn't kill a man for trying.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
  • OOC:Uh,JBCBlank,didn't u noticed DM8000's character just said hi?

IC:"Hi,do you know one of us?"Meako said to the boy who just said hi."Uh..um...Next dance?Uh,maybe."Meako said while looking at Alan.Oh god,what should I say?Maybe,yes,or NO?Make up your mind! "Okay!Just pink me up at 7:00,and may I know this person?"She said to the boy who just said hi awhile ago.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • "im stanlex" i said to the girl, who, obviously just saw me there, great, just because im new dosnt mean that you can ingore me people!!! oh well, ill get used to it, i waited for her to tell me her name, along with that boy

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • DM8000 said:
    "im stanlex" i said to the girl, who, obviously just saw me there, great, just because im new dosnt mean that you can ingore me people!!! oh well, ill get used to it, i waited for her to tell me her name, along with that boy

Wee,Hi peps!
    Well who r u talking to?
    Miako is already with JBCBlanks character,r u talking to a random girl or Hia?^^

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • thanhthuy said:
    OOC:Uh,JBCBlank,didn't u noticed DM8000's character just said hi?

IC:"Hi,do you know one of us?"Meako said to the boy who just said hi."Uh..um...Next dance?Uh,maybe."Meako said while looking at Alan.Oh god,what should I say?Maybe,yes,or NO?Make up your mind! "Okay!Just pink me up at 7:00,and may I know this person?"She said to the boy who just said hi awhile ago.
    DM8000 said:
    "im stanlex" i said to the girl, who, obviously just saw me there, great, just because im new dosnt mean that you can ingore me people!!! oh well, ill get used to it, i waited for her to tell me her name, along with that boy

Alan smiles at Meako then glares at stanlex, "Hey..." he says threw his teeth, he had just gotten the girl he had been after sence the beggining of school to say yes and this guy had to show up, "I'm Alan, do you have buisness with one of us or are you just waiting for a show?"
    Alen didn't mean to sound rude but, he didnt' want to be bothered by anouther guy, especialy a looker like this one.

pink-tiger said:
    Wee,Hi peps!
    Well who r u talking to?
    Miako is already with JBCBlanks character,r u talking to a random girl or Hia?^^

((Pink-tiger he was talking to us, if you want' you can come and join us so that your not alone.))

(((Aye... tanto QUOTE!! @_@)))

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • ooc:Im so confuse,well when DN800 comes back he can tell us meanwhile!

ic:Okay lets get some grub,im starving,said Hia.
    Uh!Hey lokk at that its a new restaurant,lets try it out!But its 10 blocks away,oh well,Lets goo!2min. later.
    Uh!A chinese restaurant(all u can eat) :D I'll be eating good today!

ooc:Sorry its to short,but DN800(sorry if thats not ur user)
    Im outside of the restaurant,maybe my character can treat ur character
    and them they can eat dinner together!What do u think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back