• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    (im outisde of the detention room with those JBC blank and that other girl, furgot who :D)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ooc:AAAHHH!But u said a few post later that u were trying to get something to eat!Uh!I'll just eat with chis guy,if u want to chi?*sight*
    Complecation,but its ok!Its all discovered!^^

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    OOC:????Okay?....Can we just go along with the RP?And um,JBCBlank and pink-tiger,ya spelled his name wrong,its DM8000.Pink-tiger u also spelled my name wrong too,its MEAKO...not Miako.

IC:"Hehe,he's just playing around,Stanlex."Meako said with a smile shown on her lips,and leaning on Alan to calm him."And,that is a nice yet werid name you have,I like it."Meako looked at Alan and noticed his teeth was together and his eyes were not the same as before Stanlex came over."Haha.Well,nice meeting you.Stanlex!We both have to go now,bye!"Meako took Alan's arm and pulled him with her out of the front doors.

Last edited:

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    thanhthuy said:
    OOC:????Okay?....Can we just go along with the RP?And um,JBCBlank and pink-tiger,ya spelled his name wrong,its DM8000.Pink-tiger u also spelled my name wrong too,its MEAKO...not Miako.

IC:"Hehe,he's just playing around,Stanlex."Meako said with a smile shown on her lips,and leaning on Alan to calm him."And,that is a nice yet werid name you have,I like it."Meako looked at Alan and noticed his teeth was together and his eyes were not the same as before Stanlex came over."Haha.Well,nice meeting you.Stanlex!We both have to go somewhere,bye!"Meako took Alan's arm and pulled him with her out of the front doors.

Aye Aye!Confusion!!I tu?(sorry head still dizzy I think im getting sick)

SilverTail

Years
    (i dont care what you call me, just say DM, its easyer, everyone else dose, either that or deo)

'ok, that was, weird....' i thaugt as they left

"oh well, i might as well walk around some more" i muttered to myself

i walked back to the resturant i saw earlyer and saw a girl standing outside apparently arguing with herself, i had a voice in teh back of my head now too.....it was.....a monkey's? ok, now i was confuzed, i hadnt noticed it untill i saw her, i wonder...

i walked over to her "hi" i said raising mmy hand

(this is you pink tiger)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    thanhthuy said:

IC:"Hehe,he's just playing around,Stanlex."Meako said with a smile shown on her lips,and leaning on Alan to calm him."And,that is a nice yet werid name you have,I like it."Meako looked at Alan and noticed his teeth was together and his eyes were not the same as before Stanlex came over."Haha.Well,nice meeting you.Stanlex!We both have to go now,bye!"Meako took Alan's arm and pulled him with her out of the front doors.

((Hey why ya using green I use green...))

Alan was slightly stunned, "Umm ok... wanna go see a movie then?" he asks slightly shakey, "not being to forward am I?" he asks gulping she was still touching his arm.

((By the way Thanhthuy, I love your Sig pic... its so.... *goes off into a daydream*))

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    OOC:Thanks,JBCBlank.And sorry if I'm using your color,but I don't know what to use that matches my sig.

IC:"Sure,but you better act like an gentlemen for now on."Meako said to Alan with closed eyes."And no,your not being to forward.So,how was your day at detenion?"Meako giggled.I wonder what movie are we going to watch?Meako thought in her mind.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    What do u mean?And don't barf in the RP,u'll get make me sick too if u do....And pink-tiger is on the phone with me and she says "Omg,why are u about to barf?"XDD

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((BE nice DM.... or you'll see some real emotians...))

Alan smiles at her, "well I was thinking I could take you to a movie called, 'When Harry met Sally.' I know it's an old movie.. but would you like to see it?"

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    OOC:JBCBlank and DM8000,ya two be nice in here.'kay?^^

IC:"Okay.Werid name,isn't it?"Meako said with a surcastic tone in her."Are we going to drive or walk there?"She rolled her eyes after saying that and looked at Alan to see his reponse.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Alan only smiled, "we're taking my motorcycle of course." he says pointing to the red beuty in the parking lot. "made her myself."
    Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    IC:"A motorcycle?Uh,thats good!"She said with a half smile.Meako got closer to the motorcycle and looked at the backsent to see just in case she won't fall off."Um,I think I don't fit into the backsent?"She said with an scared face.

SilverTail

Years
    i stood outside of teh resturaunt next to teh girl that was arguing with herself(P-T)

"hello" i said again

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ooc:Now I see!A romantic sene.Nice!

ic:Meanwhile I think this is to much food!I wont eat out today.
    said Hia.But I do want to go to the mall,buy stuff,look at cute animals!
    This weekends going to be sweet.!MALL HERE I COME!!!!!
    Now its over there,thats 3 blocks away.Thats no biggy.Its good that
    everythings so close to me,uhhh!that difrent other feeling,what could it be?Oh,well!I have to go.

ooc:Sorry that I have been writing sort,but im tire latelly these days!
    Im so sorry!*sight*

SilverTail

Years
    great, she didnt even hear me, perfect, noone ever pays attention to me, why?

i walked home and decided to take a nap, it was barly noon and i was still tired, oh well, maybe theyll listen to me later, im getting kind of tired right now

i fell asleep and waited to wake up

---------------
    5 hours later
    ---------------

i woke up, but, in a tree!!! how did i get a tree?? last i knew i was in my bed! and, i was upside down?? what teh heck is going on here??

i looked up at teh branch and saw, that tail! how did i get a tail again???? this is very weird, i jumped down and tucked my tail in my shirt

werid, i was still in my yard, i was in a tree that was outside my window, so i guess i jumped when i sleepwalked, man, ive got to keep that in check, oh well, might as well try to get something to eat, maybe at taht mall taht one girl was talking about

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back