• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tom and Jerry

which tom and jerry do you like

• new modern tom and jerry explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    ok i was watching the old classic tom and jerry then i went on demand and saw they have some new tom and jerry saw one it was ok but the classics where better now chose which you like and explain

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like the old ones the best because they werent afraid to be bad then but the newer ones are okay.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I watch the old classic tom and jerry, I love the old ones rather than the new because the old ones are the best but I like the new ones too.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I don't think I have seen the new ones. I loved the "old" ones though.

Ceilidh

<3
    Years
    I normally like old cartoons (felix the cat and what not) but I've never been a Tom and Jerry fan /: they bored me as a kid, and they bore me now </3

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Old ones.

The new ones just can't animate the Slapstick comedy that the originals bring.

Years
    The old ones, no doubt. I loved Tom and Jerry as a child and still do. But no new spin-off can ever shift my liking away from the classics, they just simply cannot be touched.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Old school. I'm even watching it right now. To me the new is just not as funny as the old.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think Itchy and Scratchy are better personally! lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Old. New ones are still just as entertaining, but you don't see Tom smoking huge cigars and impressing the ladies and such these days. :(

Lol I'm old enough to have seen those ones before they were banned... :D

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    I agree i never really watched it much but like most things the newer versions are no where near as good

Years
    Oh jeez tom and jerry haha.

I have a 2 year old brother and a 4 year old sister who go NUTS over this show.
    I'm 14 and still enjoy it.
    The old ones are far better then the new ones i would say.

Years
    They actually have new episodes of Tom and Jerry? Or are you just talking about those crappy direct-to-DVD things we've been getting for a few years now? =P

Umm... anyways, I'll have to go with the "old" Tom and Jerry. Thankfully I have Boomerang, otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch it (along with many other great shows that CN gave the axe years ago).

Years
    I loved the old tom and jerry!! I used to watch them all when i was young! To be hoensti havent seen any of the new ones but from waht i have heard they are not as good!
    by the way jerry was the best :P ( me and mice... probably why i like pikachu so much :P)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    I loved Tom and Jerry :]
    my dad and almost all my uncles love that show xD
    I've never really seen the new ones though.
    and @HoneyBubbles: yeah, Jerry winning all the time bugged me sometimes too :\
    I wish they'd show them on TV more often :c
    along with the Pink Panther, Bugs Bunny, and Animaniacs C:

Guest123_x1

Definitely the classic Tom and Jerry from MGM. (produced by Hanna, Barbera, and Fred Quimby)
    I haven't seen most of the newer T&J shows. (save for a few episodes of Tom and Jerry Tales)

Too bad they don't make cartoons like they used to...

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I like the classic ones!
    I never watched the new ones but the classic is much greater than the new ones.

Back