• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

too many ama's!

droomph

weeb
Years
therefore, i'm going to do the same thing.

don't expect to get a lot of questions, though…

why? I'm bored and since alcohol is not an option to wipe out memories having fun will have to do

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Why do you like Grovyle so much, I've always been curious about that ^^'

droomph

weeb
Years
profilepic284369_2.gif

soooooo badasssssssssssssss

that's pretty much why ^^

What do you think of yourself, and what do you think of the world?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Patchisou Yutohru;bt83886 said:
What do you think of yourself, and what do you think of the world?
I'd like to add "and what make you think like this?"

droomph

weeb
Years
What do you think of yourself,
"I need to get out more."

and what do you think of the world?
"Well, damn. I can't talk to them again for another year without embarrassment. Thanks a lot, me. I hope you're happy…"

Whatever you might think about it, but that's how I view me and the world. I don't really want any more "oh droomph don't think you can get me over it like that."s. Because wether you think it's an excuse or not, it's true.

I really don't want to answer any more questions like this…

droomph

weeb
Years
AlexOzzyCake;bt83887 said:
I'd like to add "and what make you think like this?"
Stress…life problems…whatever you want to judge me with. I don't know, other than my bad side has been acting up lately? These things always happen out of the blue…

And parents bugging me, even with whatever help they might have been giving me.

Again, I don't care what you (read: everybody who hates me) think I'm trying to accomplish with that answer, I'm only telling my side of the story.

Why don't you want any more questions that deal with you personally?

droomph

weeb
Years
Patchisou Yutohru;bt83891 said:
Why don't you want any more questions that deal with you personally?
I didn't mean "personally", I mean based on what happened yesterday I thought you were just trying to wring a bad, selfish, and snarky answer out of me…

And especially since what everyone told me yesterday, I'm now extra cautious when I answer questions like that…

Why do you assume the worst out of what I say, do, or ask?

droomph

weeb
Years
Kura;bt83897 said:
If you were able to do anything in the world for a day, what would that day consist of?
MAKING FRIENDS, DOING INTERESTING THINGS (for once), AND NOT EMBARRASSING MYSELF.

(I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M IN CAPS LOCK OVER THIS.)

droomph

weeb
Years
Patchisou Yutohru;bt83905 said:
What is your dream for the future?
Being a music producer (preferably dubstep or turntables) and for once being somebody that not only other people respect, but somebody I, myself, can respect.

Back