• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 10 Least Favorite Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    What are your top 10 least favorite Pokémon overall. This can be just personal opinions, not based on their usefulness or anything else. My all time least favorite is Barbaracle. Some of the designs are just so bad and that's where most of my problems come from. I just cant stand when a boring and weak Pokémon doesn't evolve.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    1. Bibarel - Its big, dumb face is everywhere. I hate that vacant expression.
    2. Stunfisk - Also ugly, and the jokes about it being the most majestic Pokemon ever are old as ♥♥♥♥.
    3. Jynx - AUGH.
    4. Dunsparce - It's so useless. And I knew a guy who was beyond obsessed with it for some godforsaken reason, which also got real old, real fast.
    5. Diggersby - I... I don't know. There's just something scary-ugly about it.
    6. Mr. Mime - AUGH. It came from the uncanny valley!
    7. Lickilicky - Hi, I'm the bigger, droolier, unnecessary evolution of a Pokemon Harmony already hated.
    8. Hoopa - And the winner for least creative Pokemon name is... It's just a really crappy design, too.
    9. Quilladin - Chespin is my least favorite starter line, and Quilladin is the worst of the evolutionary family.
    10. Ambipom - Monkeys creep me out to begin with, and the tail fingers just look wrong. So wrong.

This list was actually hard for me. I can find redeeming qualities in most Pokemon.

Last edited:

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
    Hard choices but I think I figured out my top 10.

(In no particular order)
    1. Regigigas - It's a trash Pokemon that was unnecessary and quite frankly, hideous.
    2. Stunfisk - I've only ever seen one and it just pissed me off lol.
    3. Flareon - I find it the least useful of the Eeveelutions.
    4. Diggersby - Wtf are those arm/hand/ears. srsly.
    5. Garbodor - Is there any explanation needed? Those fingers... *shudder*.
    6. Jynx - Nicki Minaj
    7. Oddish - This this is horrible and it pops up everywhere. Why tf are there so many?!
    8. Flabébé - Dear God.
    9. Purugly - It's PURE UGLY.
    10. Luvdisc - After farming these for heart scales, I can't stand another one.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    1.Bonzong A pain to battle and really weird looking
    2.Blissey Don't like her design
    3.Leafeon I don't like it's movepool or design
    4.Woobat it's design is cheap
    5.Lickilicki Just eww with it's design
    6.Feebas a cheap ripoff of magikarp
    7.Tanagrowth it's ruined a cute pokemon
    8TogekissEww with the design and ruined Togetic
    9.Tentacool Everywhere anytime you surf
    10.Probopass why do you exist

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    10. A tie between Dunsparce and Bibarel - They're both derps.
    9. Talonflame - If you've even touched the competitive metagame this generation, Talonflame is basically the embodiment of the overused tier.
    8. Chansey - Eviolite bulky thing...hard to kill. :|
    7. Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot - STOP SPAMMING ME WITH SAND ATTACKASDFGHJKL
    6. Zubat - Walk into any cave, and you'll understand my hatred for this thing.
    5. Mr. Mime -
    Top 10 Least Favorite Pokemon
    *shivers*
    4. Mudkip - If I hear "so i herd u liek mudkips" one more time, I swear to Arceus...
    3. Emboar - Needless addition to an already overused typing combo. It also looks ugly imo.
    2. Pachirisu - Easily the worst of the Pikachu clones. Its stats are pure goop, it has horrible abilities, and its movepool doesn't benefit from its stats. It doesn't have the speed of Emolga, or the attacking stats of Plusle. It's nothing but a waste of space. Sure it's cute, but it's weak.
    1. Sableye - You know what I'm talking about...No? How bout now?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Least favorite, let's see… I'll probably say Monferno, Quilladin, Gulpin, Muk, Swalot, Grimer, Zubat, Magikarp, Nosepass, and Probopass. I dislike these mostly due to their design, though; if it weren't for that, I definitely wouldn't have. Would probably put Biberal in here since I'm not too fond of its appearance, either, but at least it's helpful due to being able to learn a variety of HMs, so that makes up for it. :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So I started listing Pokemon from older generations and then got to the 5th generation and remembered how strong my hate is for most of those Pokemon and now they've become the majority of my list lol. So I seperated it into two lists. The first 10 being all from the fifth generation but they are def the top 10 Pokemon I hate the most. The list under it is what I had oringially before I got to the fifth generation. Both lists are in no particular order.

- emboar, patrat line, the pan monkeys and their evos, timburr line, tympole line, throh/sawk, basculin, Vanillite line, alomomola, Drilbur line.

-Emboar should of been a different typing and design. Even though the design is pretty lame I could handle it if it was at least a different typing than fire/fighting. I thought it was done best with Blaziken, there really was no need to continue it.
    -The Patrat line is just hideous. It's already under the useless rodent slot and they had to make it disgusting looking too.
    -As for the pan monkeys I just hate monkeys so much and I found all them to be somewhat ugly to begin with and then they evolved and got worse. Boring to use also.
    -The Timburr line once again has such a horrible design. Also the inclusion of items this generation was so poorly done. Like I really want to catch gross humanoid pokemon that carry around planks of wood/iron bars/and idefk cement pillars? wtf?
    -The Tympole line takes the cake for ugliest. It starts out ♥♥♥♥ing freaky and then eventually leads up to a giant toad with boobs on its head, okay.
    -Throh/Sawk are just very boring to me. They basically look like people with colored skin and a robe on.
    -Everytime I see Basculin my first thought is "pointless." Instead of making two stupid fish with a line of a different color why don't you just make it evolve into a better fish...
    -Vanillite a kiddie ice cream that evolves into a bigger ice cream cone that evolves into a sundae need I say more.
    -Alomomola aka what should of been luvdisc's evo because why do we need two sucky fish shaped like hearts that have nothing to do with each other?
    -Drilbur line once again is just very ugly to me. I know they are very useful I just wish something was different idk what.

- Wobbuffet, delibird, hitmontop, slaking, plusle/minun, pachirisu, lickilicky, rhyperior, diggersby, Aromatisse

-Wobbuffet is the most annoying thing to face in the wild when you're not expecting it.
    -Delibird first of all is so ugly. Then it pretty much sucks in battle and it's signature move has a major flaw. Farfetch'd was our sucky bird why did we need another?
    -I just always felt like Hitmontop was tagged onto the second generation to help promote baby evos and cross evolutions. It's very forgettable and ultimately pointless for me.
    -Slaking for one is very ugly which is unfortunate because I like the designs of it's previous evos. Mainly what bothers me is it's ability though. It's so annoying I just cannot deal with it.
    -plusle/minun aka pichu copies aka a waste of time.
    -pachirisu see above.
    -lickilicky reminds me that some Pokemon are meant to be forgotten and not even a new evo can save them.
    -Rhyperior just doesn't even make sense to me. I think design wise the evo is poorly done which bums me out considering Rhydon is supposed to be the first Pokemon ever.
    -Diggersby reminds me a lot of the Patrat line.
    -Aromatisse just was not what I was expecting. I really love fairy types and Spritzee looked so promising and then it evolves and just reminds me of a tubby older woman who loves pink and isn't cool at all.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Wasn't hard for me to design - since months I had already made my list of all Pokemon in my favorites list... I"m mainly judging them on their looks since I will probably never use them in a team (I don't mind if others disagree with me, it's just my opinion)...

All I just have to look at the bottom of my list, so in order:

• 10 - (710th favorite) - Combusken - never liked it's design, hated it since the first time I saw it

• 09 - (711th favorite) - Probopass - another Pokemon I never liked, that nose and mustache, just ugly for me

• 08 - (712th favorite) - Nosepass - just another horrible (at least for me) rock with a nose on it

• 07 - (713th favorite) - Whismur - the eyes doesn't look like it has any, general design I don't like, at least it's evolutions are a lot better.

• 06 - (714th favorite) - Unown - even with 28 (not 100% certain) different forms and all it can do is Hidden Power, not TM's at all.

• 05 - (715th favorite) - Klefki - just a bunch of keys put together and called it a Pokemon?, it's just my least favorite of the current generation

• 04 - (716th favorite) - Piplup - just hate it's design, and being very popular in the 4th gen anime, just hate it's voice in the anime too

• 03 - (717th favorite) - Torchic - a fighting chic? as soon as I saw I laughed for hours, I just hated that design,

• 02 - (718th favorite) - Pichu - reminds me of my least favorite, design don't like at all

• 01 - (719th favorite) - Pikachu - (even embarrassed just typing it's name down) due to all the attention it gets, and anime too, just makes me hate it all together, the thing I find funny is that Raichu is within my top 100 favorites (74th to be precise), and when someone uses one in the games I just can't wait to take it down (when I do in one hit makes me happy inside)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    10. Trapinch, it always appears when I'm out of repel.
    9. Kalos Graveler, well I guess it's other regions too, but I'll be training on victory road, Sturdy+ explosion.
    8. Klefki, really?
    7. Emboar, was a bore. Was tired of fire/fighting
    6. Pidgey, I hated getting sand attacked forever
    5. The monkey trio, just really disliked them
    4. Probopass, it's like mr. Potato head, just bad design
    3. Jynx, just a strange pokemon
    2. Tentacool, the wild pokemon that pops up most. Always there when I surf.
    1. Whitney's Miltank, dawn thing always kicked my ass

Back