• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

top 3 ugliest pokemon

Cooltrainer Lance

Flannery Fanboy
    Years
    Alot of the 4th generation of pokemon are quite ugly...

Nosepass' evolved form
    Blippa
    The Hippo and it's evolution

I really need to start learning their names...

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I don't think Feebas is ugly like other people think > > Feebas is kinda cute...in its own way. =3

But yeahs~
    1) Nosepass - No need to explain...just UGLY!
    2) Nosepass' evolution (forgot its name > >) - I just thought of the sickest thing when I saw the sprite for that thing..

I can't think of anymore because other Pokemon are still cute a little bit at least...

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2006
    Miltank is ugly... And weak? What? It's an amazing heal bell'er, in an competitive view she's amazing. And I think Miltank's cute. :3

Meh,

Nosepass.
    Nosepass evo.
    Magikarp.

imo.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2006
    Hyperactive posting? :/ I don't really regard a ghost as ugly, I mean - You don't expect it to be prince charming now do you?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Very difficult to choose. Since I don't know too much about D/P pokemon, I'm not going to include them in my list for now,(unless i referring to this evo-line or future evo-line)

3. Grimer And Muk - You cannot make a pile of sentient toxic sludge look good, there is no way, but it isn't a pokemon I hate
    2. Nosepass (plus its evo) - Horrendiously bad looking pokemon IMO, also dislike it too
    AND
    1. Marwile - Uuugh...I have no word to describe it, Funnily enough if you amputate its hideous mouth with big teeth/horn thingly, it actually looks ok...

Pokemon That I disagree about being ugly
    Miltank - I reckon Miltank are cool looking, and would be a very handy pokemon to own. Better then having an ordinary mundane cow...
    Alakazam - Not ugly, just not beautiful
    Shuckle - Its not "ugly"...maybe has a gross out value to certion learned peoples, but if you knoe nothing about it, you wouldn't see it as ugly...actuallly it'll be sorta cute.

Remember ugly pokemon and not necessaryily most hated pokemon. There are some which would never look beautiful but yet are well liked.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well Most pokemon that evolve become ugly
    but the ones I have to say are the ugliest are
    Shuckle
    Dunsparce
    Quaqsire
    Pelipper
    and the ugliest of the ugly Feebas

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
    U know whos ugly???.... Dusclops!! His single eye is freaky and he looks like a zombie.....

My ugly list...
    Duskclops....he is just freaky
    jinx........looks like an ugly lady with too much make up
    Mewtwo.....he's just unessesary

3 uglys
    jinx
    dusclops
    mewtwo

3 ugly pokemon
    jinx
    duscklops
    mewtwo

its against the rules to post more than once in a row if you have some thing to add just use the edit button.

SailorClef

Trista-hime
    Years
    This is more along the lines of "Top 3 most stupid looking Pokemon":

Electrike
    Ramuparudo (I like to call it "Retardosaur")

Tyranitar gets honorable mention because I used to really hate it but it's grown on me...

But by far the most ugly of all would be Venusaur in Stadium

I would actually refuse to use the thing and use Ivysaur instead because I thought it was so ugly.

dakelland12

fire type master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    Nosepass, for obvious reasons and his evolution (I mean, seriously...). And that's about it... I find all other Pokemon cute, cool-looking, or not-that-bad...
    whats wrong with those pokemon there not ugly

Back