• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top three pokemon

divine wrath

Rock Lobster
    Years
    out of any team you have ever created what were your top three favorites that you could never seem to get over

mine was gengar, salamance, and mamoswine

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Eh... well..... My chatot.... lol i love that little guy!

and My Ambipom I use to have....
    and for the third pokemon i would have to say.... well i don't have a third...

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
    My top three would have to be...ummm...Sceptile, Gligar, and last but not least Electivire...But wait I also can't get over my Ambipom...MAN!!! this is really hard...lol

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Mine is,
    My old Blastoise from my Blue Version....
    Infernape from my Platinum....
    And also, my Mew from my Blue Version....(Which won't save anymore!!!! NOO!)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Back in the old days of the first generation, there were three Pokémon I used for almost anything. I don't think I could have replaced them, as I had grown so fond of them after they succeeded in annilating my friends:

Charizard
    Alakazam
    Blastoise

What? You were expecting something better?
    Come on people, I was eight and Pokémon was new! It was amazing to have all three starters back then. ;D

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I can never get over my Yanmega, Magnezone, and Cresselia. They never cease to amaze me.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Back when I was 6 or so, I liked Sandslash for some unknown reason. o.O
    Then, when G/S/C rolled around, I became more into stronger and more fearsome things, so I found my good old buddy Gyarados. =]
    I also am a fan of Tyranitar and Giratina. Big, evil monsters. You can never go wrong with 'em.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Scizor
    Rampardos
    Deoxys S

And two of them are kinda new to my team! Guess Im sprung.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I had three Pokémon in Emerald that I used most of the way through the game (or at least the lower stages and up). Swampert, Crobat, and Raichu. They were amazingly useful the entire time, and have been some of my favourites since my playthorugh of Emerald |D

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Isn't limited to In-Game teams, is it?

If not, the at 3rd:
    Azumarill - The first one I bred had an Adamant nature, Huge Power and 31 IVs in Attack. I was pretty surprised, and even used it in a Wi-Fi battle against a friend, which almost turned into an Azumarill-Sweep... XD

At 2nd:
    Vaporeon - It might not be the best, but it was the first Pokemon that I truly trained, on my Diamond. One of my friends actually doesn't like it, because it hits hard... XD

...and finally; 1st:
    Glaceon - Of course, my most symbolic Pokemon. Though I haven't used Glaceon in any kind of Wi-Fi battle of PBR battle, I still love it and always try to use it in my Diamond, when I can. The fact that it has both a good attacking stat and two decent defensive stats is a bonus, but for me, never a requirement.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Its either Typhlosion, Dragonair, and Lapras or Thyplosion Dragonair and Scizor. I cant decide if I like Lapras or Scizor better...

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Garchomp, Rhyperior, and very strangely........Huntail 0_o He maybe in the low UU tier, but still, I just think he's very interesting and his movepool is okay.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
    In battling, Tauntados, agiligross and my breloom are a great asset.

Taunt a paralyzer/roar, whirlwind, and DD some more for the kill.
    Agility once and outspeed stuffs and meteor mash to increase atk. Always good.
    Breloom just a major powerhouse.

Back