• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Total Post Counts for the Community

• Thread starter Master Kwesi Nkromah
  • Start date

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
yes... we don't appreciate having tons of "lol... yeah................" posts in PC just to increase post count... that's why we should just rid the posting counters... we know who's who without that stupid number.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Arwen said:
Hmmmm, if we get rid of it, it will make some members mad... I think... and we will have heated aruguments about it... it would be a very bad idea.
yeah... discussions will appear for sure... but wonder if they can even put up a semi-half-decent argument "for" post counts to stay... absolutely nothing good about it the end...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
the only known way so far is to get a new account... but then you can't use this name anymore so heh... yeah have to choose one or the other

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
There is no way besides rejoining or something of the nature, without having an admin do it for you, and good luck with that. Post counts can be removed from postbit, so they only show in your profile. That ain't happening though.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Okay thank you for the Help Kairi, But what happened to your administration position. Your just a Super Moderator now.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
That's best left off the boards, you can PM me if you want to talk about it.

Back