• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Total Post Counts for the Community

• Thread starter Master Kwesi Nkromah
  • Start date

Master Kwesi Nkromah

I was curious so i went out and collected the total post statistics from the other pokemon communities out there and i found that our community isn't doing that bad in that respect.

Total Posts:
  1. Pokemon Elite : 450,696
  2. Pokemasters : 225,189
  3. Pokecommunity (both databases) : 211,333
  4. Serebii Fourms : 104,149
It seems like we're primed to take the #2 spot for total posts in a pokemon community. If you're wondering about the other statics like total threads, and members.. mef.. i didn't care to look that up. you can if u want, i would be intrested to see what you guys fount

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
I will help you out if you want.
*start to SPAM around PC to get more post count*
j/k XD
All members should get active.
PC is the best forums out of all forums.(I think)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
You thought we were doing bad? Of course not! We?re the Pok?mon Community! Silly Kwesi and his pessimistic outlook. ;p
Interesting results.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
Years
BMGf: 55,277
PFU Forums: 24,309

Well, this is embarassing. PFU Forums lost a great deal of posts and activity over the past few months due to being hacked and closing down for a while so things really slowed down (700 posts a day to 100 posts a day). I right now have PFU forums on life support. ^_^;;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Wow, we are doing great, at least I think.

Lol, guess my posts helped, if only a little

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
hey cool Kwesi!

maybe when we take down PM and PE2K, we can take all their members and beat them with sticks saying, "who's tha man now?"

...or maybe we can just chill out to our victory...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Wow, we're doing great! XD I'll help as much as I can! n_n

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Nah, this is a good time for PC. Everybody hurt from school starting, but we?ve held up well. ^_^

Master Kwesi Nkromah

Meh, maybe we aren't doing as well as we think we are. i think shinning archy just told me that serebii has alot of forums that they don't count posts at

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Master Kwesi Nkromah said:
Meh, maybe we aren't doing as well as we think we are. i think shinning archy just told me that serebii has alot of forums that they don't count posts at
No not shinning just Arcky (that would be me). I told you SPPF had a lot of forums that didnt count posts.
OK here is my stats at 1:30 pm (today).
here is total members.
SPPF: 3,688
PE2K: 3,826
PC: 2,474 (that is counting the new and old PC)

Here is threads.
SPPF: 5,084
PE2K: 17,586
PC: 10,618

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Yeah, but he chooses to leave them off, so they don?t count. He doesn?t want those posts to count towards the total since they are spammyer or something, thus he turns them off. Only fair right? ^_^

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
Kairi said:
Yeah, but he chooses to leave them off, so they don?t count. He doesn?t want those posts to count towards the total since they are spammyer or something, thus he turns them off. Only fair right? ^_^

Yeah, he turns them off in PCG cause it is spammier there then most forums, especially in RPG, if posts counted there then everyone would be going nuts posting short and effortless posts to the RPG, lol, everyone would have like over 1000 posts if RPG's gounted. ^^;;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Lol, imagine how many posts we would have if it weren't for the new subforum

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Lets Our Appreciation To our Top 10 Posters and everyone else ^_^.

This is really Cool.

Top Ten:

Dragon Trainer - 3487
Kairi - 3,443
22sa - 2,908
Dizzy - 2,683
frostweaver - 2,622
Arcanine - 2,469
Haruka/Arwen - 2,398
Fire Master - 2,192
Sapphire Latios -1713
tmbjr - 1,632

And to all the other members, all your posts really do count ^_^.

Back