• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Totodile? Cyndaquil? or Chikorita

Which Starter You Gonna Choose!

• Totodile

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I always choose Totodile when it comes to the Gen2 games, so Totdile it is. I may choose Cyndaquil if I end up changing my mind, but most likely, I'll be choosing Totdile.

Years
    I'm leaning towards getting Totodile this time. On my more recent playthroughs of GSC I've been getting it over Cyndaquil, and I find it just as, if not more, enjoyable.

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    This Time I'd like to change it a bit and go with Chikorita, for the fact that I've always liked a challenge, and I love Chikorita. It's also a little boring rushing through the game with Typhlosion.

This all rounds of up to the choice of Chikorita. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Totodile. It was my first ever Pokemon, and since I'll be getting Soul Silver, there is no doubt that I want the adorable Crocodile Pokemon again~

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    I love Toto and Cindaquil, but i went with Totodile the first time i played Gold ! Since i'm getting HeartGold, i'll take Totodile again.

Safo

General Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    I'm not sure if I'm going to actually use my starter Pokemon all that much.
    I find it much more challenging in the games when I do not use my starter.
    I did that for Diamond, and I could hardly beat the Elite Four.
    So as soon as I get the game, and a new Wi-Fi Adapter, I'd gladly trade you my starter!
    xD

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    Well, I'm gonna have to go with Totodile. I don't think I need to explain. :P

And I said it before, and I'll say it again. Fire types are very overrated.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Cyndaquil, seeing as it was my first ever Pokémon. And the original imploded when I pressed new game on my Gold :/.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    well todadile because it is one of the favorate pokemon and the first pokemon i chose on gold :)

and well becuse it kicks butt ;)

Back