• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Totodile? Cyndaquil? or Chikorita

Which Starter You Gonna Choose!

• Totodile

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Well, wats your choice? Im sorta leaning towards Totodile more! but I also want Cyndaquil!

Tox

fight me
    Years
    This poll is already in another thread. One about your Pokemon team for HeartGold/SoulSilver.

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I love Chikorita, I'll probably choose it for a challenge.

But if I don't feel up to that, I'll go with Totodile. I like water types.

Cyndaquil is cute, though, I really rather like it.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Totodile For Me, Because As Much As I like Cyndaquil for it's Strongness nd I love Thpylosion but All In All My Favourite is Totodile/Crocnaw/Feraligatr Seeing as it was my starter the first time I ever played Silver back in 2000 and It's really powerfull and it was my First to Level 100 along with A Level 100 Ariados Which I trained from Level 2 Spinarak :)

blue

gucci
    Years
    When Totodile Evolves into Feraligatr, it can learn Ice-Punch by buying the TM in the Goldenrod Dept. Store, and easily beat you're rival's Meganium,
    Also I wounder if theyll have The Element Punches (Fire, Ice & Thunder) as TM'S, hope so, They helped beat that Miltank o.O

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    totodile ftw! he can overpower the other two with ice fang and hydro IMO... and besides, i hate people always saying that cyndaquil is the best and also the coolest.. i want some change..

blue

gucci
    Years
    Totodile

totodile ftw! he can overpower the other two with ice fang and hydro IMO... and besides, i hate people always saying that cyndaquil is the best and also the coolest.. i want some change..

Yeah, jst because it's the Strongest dosent mean it's the best, Totodiles always been my favourite

Giratinarules

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 5, 2012
    Totodile cuz
    Ferligatr can own typhlosion with aqua tail or earthquake and meganium with ice punch

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    When Totodile Evolves into Feraligatr, it can learn Ice-Punch by buying the TM in the Goldenrod Dept. Store, and easily beat you're rival's Meganium,
    Also I wounder if theyll have The Element Punches (Fire, Ice & Thunder) as TM'S, hope so, They helped beat that Miltank o.O

i always liked ice punch :D

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
    It's between Cyndaquil and Tododile. But Tododile has an advantage of Lance, Lance has dragon types, advantage for Feraligatre right?, but an electric type is also needed, you can always choose Ampharos =3

(Sorry for much info, in short,I go for Tododile ^^")

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Dang I've seen this exact poll/thread idea in so many places on this forum ... but I want to go with Cyndaquil because he was my first ever, but strategically it wouldn't be good because then I'd have two fire Pokemon on my team, Cyndaquil and Ho-Oh. I'll go with Totodile =)

Back