• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Totodile? Cyndaquil? or Chikorita

Which Starter You Gonna Choose!

• Totodile

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
    Years
    I'm going to do what I couldn't do the first time. I will use all three! :D Chikorita will be the one who obeys, but I'll give myself Cyndaquil and Totodile as well either from my HG or SS game into the main game. ^_^

If you want them all to obey.
    Breed the starter on the other game and trade the eggs.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Chikorita~ I love the whole Chikorita line, so I'm definitely choosing it. I really want to have a female one, so I guess I'll have to soft reset the game a couple of times.

I also like the Cyndaquil line a lot, but I've never liked the Totodile line that much. I think Feraligatr looks a little... ugly. :/

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I've always chose Cyndaquil and I think I'll choose it again. It depends on my mood. If I'm looking to complete the game quickly, then I'll go for Cyandaquil. If I want to take my time, I'll use Totodile and If I want a real challenge, I'll use Chikorita.

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    I'll definetly choose cyndaquil, since it was the first pokémon I ever had (Crystal was my first pokémon game)
    But does someone know if you will be able to trade in the beginning of HG/SS with D/P/Pt, because ifso I would immediately send over a lvl 10 shiny adamant scyther fully ev-trained from my diamond ('cause I like that one a lot too!)
    Can someone plz post about this?
    thx in advance

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Cyndaquil FTW, as he was usually/mostly the starter I picked when I played the game.

Years
    I am unsure what to get, it is between Totodile or Cyndaquil; Chikorita isn't my type of pokemon. But I might be able to get both, so I wont really have to decide.

Back