• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced (Reloaded) (Version 6.8C Released)

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    So I beat Red and caught the Ayakashi, besides 100% Art Book/Pokedex is there anything left for me to do or see, or am I done?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • The DYukari backsprite does not match it's front sprite.

Unfortunately that's the sprite that came with even the original 1.8 version, last I remembered.

Cinfest said:
    So I made pretty good progress through January, only to get incredibly distracted after. I'll try to get back to work this week coming. Glad to see people are still taking an interest in this project, too :)

I'm glad you're still willing to do it. Thank you so much for all of the effort put into it.

Phoenixblade17 said:
    So I beat Red and caught the Ayakashi, besides 100% Art Book/Pokedex is there anything left for me to do or see, or am I done?

You can go to the gamefreak studios in Celadon to get the ticket to the last location. Not much there, in all honesty, but it's a thing you could theoretically do. Other than that, you beat the game.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Ayee, this looks really dope. I just started playing this but I'm a little confused on how the typing works. Can someone please link me to a type chart? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    TwitchPlaysPokemon has been streaming this game. I can't tell if it's your Reloaded version or the original.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    the people that trades you c alice and c sanae,do they always have an everstone holding?

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • the people that trades you c alice and c sanae,do they always have an everstone holding?

Yes, they do. Likely to prevent them from evolving via trade.

shrimin said:
    I have a question.
    I'm using version 3. Can I interlock with version 4.81?

They should not be able to, simply because I removed as many of the trading centers as I could. But theoretically it might be able to link for trades.

If you mean use the save for 4.81, then you might be able to, but some events would likely be broken.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    hmm...i see,i caught a touhooumon evolution only obtainable by trade in the wild,so its possible to get some others then? I would like BAlice for my team.so wondering if they are wild.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Just downloaded the latest version and played it.

It's pretty refreshing to play this game. I'm still in Mt. Moon though.

Sukuna, do you have the music battle IDs which are used in the latest update?
    For example:
    Kanto trainer battle #297
    Kanto wild battle #298
    and so on.

Cinfest

LUNATIC
    Years
  • hmm...i see,i caught a touhooumon evolution only obtainable by trade in the wild,so its possible to get some others then? I would like BAlice for my team.so wondering if they are wild.

TPPE Reloaded uses an edited version of the puppet list compared to other builds, which includes removing all trade evolutions. Discrepancies like this between builds are why I'm maintaining a separate Touhoudex from the wikis (still a work in progress, but getting there), specifically for this game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I'm wondering if it would be possible to make TPPE Reloaded compatible with GBARunner2. I know for a fact that Touhoumon Unnamed is compatible with GBARunner2, so I know TPP 1.8 is playable on GBARunner2, even if Purple and Enhanced can't. On GBARunner2, TPPE Reloaded starts out normally until a starter is chosen, in which the game freezes with no way to continue. I realize this is a pretty niche issue I have, but I'd like to at least present it. ^^;

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
    Years
  • This is super cool! I was made aware of this version's existence thanks to AspreyFM playing it yesterday, and I'm glad it's still a semi-active thread!

Do you have any plans for future improvements? Obviously it's pretty complete already but I figured I'd ask

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • This is super cool! I was made aware of this version's existence thanks to AspreyFM playing it yesterday, and I'm glad it's still a semi-active thread!

Do you have any plans for future improvements? Obviously it's pretty complete already but I figured I'd ask

I have one or two things in mind of decent size, but truth be told, I'm uncertain if adding more maps is advisable, and getting more trainers would be a bit... difficult. For now, I'm waiting for some of the documentation to be more complete in order to know a bit more of what I'd need to do.

As of right now, I'm certain that you could not complete the dex, but I'm unsure of what mons are missing, so adding new places for them would be something I'd want to do if I do add something.

It would likely be content near endgame rather than in Kanto or Johto maingame.

Keep in mind, though, this is not me saying "I'm definitely adding things". Just general thoughts of what I might do in the future, depending on how things overall go.

Back