• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced (Reloaded) (Version 6.8C Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Hello. I unfortunately do not know how to play this game since it's a UPS file and not a GBA file. Is there a chance that you could tell me how to play this game?

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I'm wondering if it would be possible to make TPPE Reloaded compatible with GBARunner2. I know for a fact that Touhoumon Unnamed is compatible with GBARunner2, so I know TPP 1.8 is playable on GBARunner2, even if Purple and Enhanced can't. On GBARunner2, TPPE Reloaded starts out normally until a starter is chosen, in which the game freezes with no way to continue. I realize this is a pretty niche issue I have, but I'd like to at least present it. ^^;

I'm honestly unsure as to where to even begin for that, and I can't test it to begin with, so I apologize, but there might just be nothing I can do for that.

Cinfest said:
    Well, it took a lot longer than it should have, but the move lists in the Touhoudex are finally COMPLETE (as of v4.81). Next step, finishing the location data...

Nice! Keep it up, you're doing good.

Also, below is something I really didn't think or want to do for such a small scale project like this:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    I followed the instructions, but it doesn't seem to be working. This is what happens everytime.

Attachments

• Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced (Reloaded) (Version 6.8C Released)
      help.PNG
      2.8 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I followed the instructions, but it doesn't seem to be working. This is what happens everytime.

You've probably obtained the wrong base ROM. Search for the one that has "Squirrels (U)" in the title, virtually every FireRed hack can be patched over that base ROM.

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
    Years
  • Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced (Reloaded) (Version 6.8C Released)

I made this logo for AspreyFM's playthrough, and figured it'd be cool to show off the full-size one in here. Hope folks like it

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hey just curious, does this hack support randomization with the universal randomizer? Don't wanna randomize the rom and then run into abominations of a broken reality.

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
    Years
  • From my tests so far, it actually seems to work. I got a weird glitch at the beginning with the 1M circuit board text, but the Boneka randomised pretty smoothly. For Starters, it seems that it'll only show the correct name if the Boneka is Chibi? Like it changed CSanae to CLyrica in the text, but it didn't change CReisen into Louise or CAlice into Merlin. But yeah it randomised everything pretty well, though I've only done picking the Starter, the first match, and gone into the first patch of grass

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • If anyone has chosen the Yin-Yang Orb in Mt. Moon, can you tell me what it revives into at Cinnabar lab? I don't want to have to go all the way through the game again to find out.

Should be CReimu. Truth be told, I'm surprised the fossils aren't CHakurei and CKirisame, but that's how the dice roll, I suppose.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Should be CReimu. Truth be told, I'm surprised the fossils aren't CHakurei and CKirisame, but that's how the dice roll, I suppose.
    In 1.5 they actually are Hakurei and Kirisame. No idea why they changed it other than the fact that Reimu and Marisa are no longer starters in 1.8 so they needed a place to put them, but really all it does is add a bunch of extra steps (breeding so you don't forever lose Reimu or Marisa) that don't need to be there.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Just encountered an odd bug: you can't get on the bicycle on the north side of Route 2.

... How did THAT happen? So bizarre. It's fixed, though, because honestly that issue sounds somewhat irritating. That's the only (major) change, if you don't care don't update to it.

Back