• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Touhoumon: Another World Remix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2018
Hi hi, I'm really new to this. I legit just made a new account on this site just to comment here
I wanna say thank you for taking the time to clean up one of my old time favourites that I've been playing for years.

I can see that there's a lot to be done and overall, I'm seeing that the last post on this thread was months ago last year. I really hope this project isn't dead and if possible, I want to help in anyway I can. Mainly and preferably fixing up the dialogue. I'm a complete Grammar Nazi and spelling freak when it comes to stuff like that. Also, you should return the move Destroy to acc 30 just like the original 1hko moves.

Anyway, please, I hope this project is still continuing and if possible I would like to help clean up stuff to give you less to work on.

Again, thank you!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
I know this is a dead thread, but I find it awkward that Sanae is impossible to get before endgame, so I plan on making a mini-update that puts her in Pallet Town replacing Sakuya there (for those who want it)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
oh, I was using an outdated version from when I thought the thread was gone then (I found this thread because it recently got pinned in the Another World/World Link Revised discord)

Back