• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Touko has arrived!

Touko-Chan

Black★Rock Shooter
    Years
    Hello, PC! My name's Touko-Chan, and I'm a FerrisWheelShipping (N/ Touko/ Hilda/ White, I just like Touko.) FanGirl! I lurve it so much that I have a FanFic about them. Hehe.

I really Lurves me some Pokemon, Anime, (Like K-ON!, Save me! Lollipop, Pandora Hearts and Fruits Basket.) Kingdom Hearts, Vocaloid, and Black Rock Shooter.

Most of my friends call me Entergetic, funny and Random. Oh, and a Clutz.

Let's see...I'm Otaku, my favorite color is blue....and I like most music EXCEPT...Country and Screamo. (Sorry to those that do.)

I guess that's about it.

Touko-Chan Signin' out!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    An otaku, eh? I'm sure you'll really enjoy the Japanese Entertainment section here. :] And you should definitely consider posting your fan fic in our Fan Fiction section! I'll try to read it some time if you do so. And I think there's a FerrisWheelShipping club in Pokemon Groups. Lots of places you'll fit in! Welcome to PC~

Also, since you're new and I don't wanna welcome you by disabling your signature, you should take the spoiler out of it. We don't allow those in sigs anymore I'm afraid. Trust me, it's better that I'm warning you now rather than you getting caught by another staff member. D; That in mind, might wanna take a look at the signature rules.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Oh lord. ;o; Another Touko fan. where are the male protagonist fans?

Um, well yeah, you didn't really specify what Pokemon stuff you like. XDD; Since you're a fan of Touko go for the Black and White section, or maybe Pokemon General.

Not really an anime fan myself. [Besides Pokemon >:) ]

Remember to read the rules. ;-; No spoiler's in signatures. D':

Ciao gurl.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Oh noes not another N fan girl! Welcome to the site Touko. And of all the anime you did list the only one I have watched was Pandora Hearts, I am really hoping they make the sequel in the near future. Also if you are interesting in general shipping we have a Shipping Debates thread here The Official Pokemon Community Shipping Debates.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I can't say I'm into shipping but I'm definitelyt into anime :) Check out our Japanese Entertainment section; I hang out there quite a bit xD

Be sure to check out our entire site; we have lots to offer! And if you need anything, just ask - we've got tons of friendly, helpful members here! Hope you have fun posting and chatting on the site and hopefully I'll see you around :)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Now I can get even more confused.

Energetic, funny, random, a klutz. This will just make it even harder to tell you apart.

What is with all Touko fans being like that?

Anyway I'm sure you love it here at the PokeCommunity Forums. So welcome and check out the irc while you are here. Also don't forget to read the rules and what not.

Back