• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toxtricity builds?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    Toxtricity builds?

I was watching a playthrough on YouTube, and had an idea when the streamer pointed out the ability Punk Rock on Toxtricity. My idea was to use the combo Rest and Snore for longevity, but not sure what held item to use. Does anyone have any fun/good builds they are using on it?

Timid/Modest
    Punk Rock
    - Overdrive (not sure if this one gets the ability bonus)
    - Boomburst
    - Snore
    - Rest

Years
    • Seen today
    Don't use Rest, it sucks on this mon. You need this thing to punch holes in your opponent's team. Just use Overdrive, Volt Switch, Boomburst, and Sludge Wave.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
    I've seen one person use an Amped Forme Toxtricity, with a Shift Gear set, which I've also tried myself (and prefer, I find it quite interesting to use). I'd say it would go like this for a Shift Gear moveset:

- Shift Gear
    - Poison Jab/Gunk Shot
    - Wild Charge/Thunder Punch
    - Volt Switch/Substitute

It depends if you want the Toxtricity to live longer, and hence have completely accurate moves with no drawbacks, or want to be riskier, and get kills more often with it. Otherwise... You can have Drain Punch instead of Volt Switch/Substitute on the set to counter Excadrill in some caliber, being high tier and all.

Back