• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Track Santa!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Hehe... my dad used to visit that website when I was a little younger. XD It's pretty cool and a rather amusing thing to do with your time.

*did a project on NORAD just recently for geography*

It says he's in Philadelphia. :x He's pretty close to Toronto... XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This is not really your website right? Webmasters? is for sites you author. So, I?ll move this to Other Chat. BTW I believe Shining Arcanine mentioned this in his announcement.

Years
  • Lightning said:
    Hehe... my dad used to visit that website when I was a little younger. XD It's pretty cool and a rather amusing thing to do with your time.

*did a project on NORAD just recently for geography*

It says he's in Philadelphia. :x He's pretty close to Toronto... XD
    He already passed Eastern Canada before visiting Philadelphia so I guess they included Toronto in that.

Cherrim

Years
  • o_o He's gone slightly east to Washington, DC, now. >_> And he's flipping all over the place as he's already visited Machu Piccu in Peru. o_O;

=P He hasn't been here because I haven't gone to bed yet. XD

Years
  • Lightning said:
    o_o He's gone slightly east to Washington, DC, now. >_> And he's flipping all over the place as he's already visited Machu Piccu in Peru. o_O;

=P He hasn't been here because I haven't gone to bed yet. XD
    It's funny how a site like that could make such a silly mistake. Machu Piccu is spelled with an h between the c and u making it Machu Picchu.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • its funny but Santa is not real!!!! *someone throws a tomato at him* and neither is the Easter Bunny! *gets hit with a Tomato plant* Tooth Fairy aint real either! *gets thrown out a window* ok...so i cant see any of the clips...since it wont let me...

Cherrim

Years
  • latiosspud said:
    It's funny how a site like that could make such a silly mistake. Machu Piccu is spelled with an h between the c and u making it Machu Picchu.
    It has a few different variations of its spelling. Machu Picchu is the most common, but I've also seen Machu Pichu (<--used to pop up when I searched for "pichu" x_x), Machu Piccu, etc.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    I've always wondered if Santa'll stop by Saddam's prison room, and ask him to take over..... :P

Right now, it says he's sleeping.

Back