• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I've always wondered how concerned I should be with regard to hacked Pokémon in Pokémon X and Y.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
may i ask if the ff are legal :|

Shiny Regigigas
Nature: Quirky
OT: Justin
ID: 33887
IVs: x/31/x/x/31/x

Shiny Darkrai
Nature: Timid
OT: Mat
ID: 19849
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Shiny Shaymin
OT: JOSH
ID: 19849

Keldeo
OT: SMR2012
ID: 08272
IVs: 31/x/31/31/x/31
Ribbons: Wishing ribbon, Kalos Champion ribbon

Shiny Genesect (English Name, JPN Tag)
Nature: Hasty
OT: 07133
ID: Japanese Characters >_<
Ribbons: effort ribbon, wishing ribbon

Years
The shiny darkrai has an OT of mat which is a pretty well known hacker so I would say without a doubt that ones no good. The genesect also doesn't seem to good because of the jpn tag and English name.

Years
The shiny darkrai has an OT of mat which is a pretty well known hacker so I would say without a doubt that ones no good. The genesect also doesn't seem to good because of the jpn tag and English name.

Also notice the same OT ID for Shaymin and Darkrai. Might be a 1/65536 chance but using occam's razor I think that Shaymin is hacked/genned as well.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Is this the Darkrai? https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=7482391

Also, the ID numbers can be explained by the fact that there are only a finite number of IDs for every seed and it could be there were two different people who ID abused for the same shiny seed and happened to pick the same number. It is possible although unlikely.

I would say the Genesect is hacked since language should match on both name and tag. And shiny Genesect is Japanese only so it can't be English at all. The rest seem legal since it's possible someone soft reset for them.

Years
I didn't even think of the shiny being Japanese only and that being a dead giveaway, XD .
Doh!
And OT Mat that doesn't appear to be hacked? Nice!. I came across sooo many of those back in gen 5 I started to hate even seeing OT id's that just started with the letter 'm'.

Years
Is this the Darkrai? https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=7482391

Also, the ID numbers can be explained by the fact that there are only a finite number of IDs for every seed and it could be there were two different people who ID abused for the same shiny seed and happened to pick the same number. It is possible although unlikely.

I would say the Genesect is hacked since language should match on both name and tag. And shiny Genesect is Japanese only so it can't be English at all. The rest seem legal since it's possible someone soft reset for them.

It's possible that someone was able to rename it by RNG abusing for the event ID, but again, more than likely it's badly hacked.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Shiny Kanto Suicune is possible because of HGSS. The OT/nickname thing is suspicious, though. I would suggest looking for it in pokecheck's database and check it's legality analysis. :)

EDIT: If you PM the OT, ID and Nickname I can check it for you.

Would a HG/SS say that it was caught in Kanto? I guess HG/SS confuse me having the two regions combined as one world.

If it was a Gen III from FR/LG it certainly COULD be RNGed(or lucky catch) to be shiny.... BUT there was a glitch in the roamers of FR/LG and the beasts will have HP be normal, but Attack can be no higher than 7 and the other four stats will be zero. (my lucky break on one of my play thrus was a beast that was perfect HP and 7 attack... pure luck I did not yet know RNG, and the roamers are WAY to hard to soft reset for).

I finally decided to officially take a break from breeding to work on my national Dex. I REALLY want to complete it before bank comes out. I decided to break it down this way: First I am doing each Kalos dex, then I will finish the "unobtainable list"(I am missing so few breeding familys, but have yet to evolve all of them... for example I have Meowth but not Persian). Then I will work on the ones that could come from Friend Safaris that are not in the Kalos dex(not gonna lie.... not a fan of raising happieness... Chansey is going to have a long wait to become a blissy). As I get bored of levling up I am taking breaks to GTS search for legendaries and missing ones from my dex. I lucked out and managed to get a shiny Dragonite earlier. I am finished the Central Dex, and only 15 away from my Coastal Dex (12 of those are ones I need to level up.... the other three are Eevolutions.... but Umberon and Espeon I want to just find on GTS rather than work on their friendship).

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Okay noobs I'm back. Only a couple days UA but I feel I should announce my return. My phone got shut off for a couple days not due to lack of money but I was working nights and couldn't pay using a bank account I never use. I have a couple messages, for the rest of you, trades next weekend!! Superbowl and Azire trades!! Life couldn't get better, unless the Packers were in the Superbowl...

Lugia, I've seen your signature, 16/18? I hate you, I suppose you don't need me anymore.

Lunis, thanks for that Shiny Treecko, I also used mine to trade for a Pokébank Legendary, although I did trade that Legendary to some poor soul here on PC because they obviously don't have friends like I do. You also gave me your first bred 6IV, don't forget to remind me to give you mine, it's UNCLONED!!

EV, prepare a battle team. I have a battle team planned and I have chosen you as the first contestant. You have plenty of time as this will take more time to breed.

P.S. If you run into "Miles89" he's a great guy. We've trust traded (me to him), we talked on Game Chat, he's a great guy and will try hard to help you out. Consider this his trader review. We've had a fair amount of communication and he's just awesome to deal with. I'm putting my name out there for him.

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Have you finished breeding your shiny Sandstorm scatterbug? It's one of the two patterns I'm missing. lol.

BRO!! No...

Shiny Sandstorm hates my soul. I've past 30 boxes of 5IV Egg Moved (all released) Scatterbug without it. That's at minimum. Not counting what happened before I started counting.

Years
BRO!! No...

Shiny Sandstorm hates my soul. I've past 30 boxes of 5IV Egg Moved (all released) Scatterbug without it. That's at minimum. Not counting what happened before I started counting.

That's some **** luck... I'm sorry man.

Though I've never had any luck masuda breeding myself. Just leave me a VM when you get it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Azire I hope you battle VGC or else I can't do it lol I only battle VGC :P

I AM SO CLOSE TO SHINY CHARM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Only need bank legends D: D: Any help from my fellow traders? :3

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Azire I hope you battle VGC or else I can't do it lol I only battle VGC :P

I AM SO CLOSE TO SHINY CHARM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Only need bank legends D: D: Any help from my fellow traders? :3

Doubles? You want Doubles!? You have to do singles though. I need you too. This team may never see daylight without you....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I can't do singles D: I can only play VGC D:

Update: LESS THAN 25 AWAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Years
All you are looking for is bank legendaries EV♡?
I will see what I can do, I know I can give you data for celebi that's for sure. I still need to check gts to see if my yvetal was traded, if so I will do the legendary hunt all over again. Just to help you out with the dex data.
At least legendary dex data is easy easy easy to obtain once you get your first pokebank legendary.

edit: you need dex data for mewtwo?!? I just seen your post in the legendary qtt:) I will help with that too. Also realized you probably aren't worried about celebi since it doesn't matter for the shiny charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back