• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
He means a user on here.
I agree that there shouldn't be a reason but " cheaters gonna cheat", as sad as that is :(

Oh that is so sad that it is someone here. I won't press more then.

I honestly thought they felt scammed on the GTS, and I was worried of what that meant because GTS and Wonder Trade are the only trading I do.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Trade Corner now has a Blacklist for scammers who are reported for scamming [Click me!]. You can check it to see for who has scammed and to be wary of trading with them. And if you're scammed please report it to one of the moderators.

On a less serious note, still breeding despite Instacheck being gone now. Still no luck on getting the right ability =(

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Well, the method of making others hatch your Pokemon still works if you know your SV and the egg's SV.

I also like the new blacklist thing

Years
I like the blacklist as well. Very nice :) I like how detailed it is about the scammers so we know what to look for in our other trade endeavors.

On a side note, while breeding for a drought vulpix to complete a trade, I came to a conclusion. I'm going to give the masuda method a shot for the first time and try for a shiny magician fennekin.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Nice work guys -- the blacklist is exactly what I wanted to see. I hope everyone sees it and abides by it!

Universal

Musician
Years
Thanks to mercyful fate, after hatching about twenty fennekin eggs, I gave up on mm-ing fennekin. He basically gave me shiny braixen. I traded him my rhypherior. Awesomeness.
I love PC.

Haha, no problem. I have gotten about 28 shinnies right now and only have about 5 of them with me. I give most of them away because, what use will they be in my box? So I'd rather give them to people and bring smiles. :P That Braixen took about 2 hours of safari hunting btw!
Also, Masuda Method is pretty spontaneous, can take 700 plus hatches as it did for my Fennekin.

Now to be on topic; Has anyone here traded some shinnies? Or do you value them a lot?

Universal

Musician
Years
Same here, for the most part. I do trade gen 6 shinnies if they're not in the Nature I want them to be, or hidden ability, or if there's a substitution that is better than it in terms of competitive use, or. . .If i just want to give them away, then I put them up for trade for anyone who ever messages me first. Once Poketransporter is out, people will start putting a lot of pokemon up for trade, mainly RNGs, and for those being able to clone, they'll have a lot less value compared to Gen 6, unless it's a legendary with a hidden power type (Damn the nerf >:L ), or tornadus/ thundurus.

Years
I do have a boat load of shinies in X/Y, which is mostly from gen 6. I gave up masuda'ing for Klefki a long time ago because I picked up a shiny Klefki from GTS.

Years
This is more of a traders' hangout. If you want to ask for a shiny, you could try the quick trades section, though you might have to come up to a decent/good offer.

Years
Ah I forgot about going to see the game director. I'm just sitting here waiting for ***crosses fingers**** a shiny charm when the national dex is complete.
The oval charm is neat an all but I don't breed too much yet.
It will be nice for mm-ing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back