• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 18, 2021
Free Tyrogues Wonder Trade Event Day!

How many of you out there have gotten tired of relatively basic Pokemon being traded for Legendaries on the GTS? Nobody? No, I'm sure there's a lot of you.

That's why I've decided to do something nice for the community. One specific example of the aforementioned problem is Tyrogues and the Hitmon- line of Pokemon. I've managed to get my hands on a Hitmontop, and I've bred FOUR BOXES of Tyrogues.

You know what I'm going to do with all these Tyrogues? I'm going to give them away. For free, to anyone who hops on the Wonder Trade with me on Monday, January 13th @ 5:00 PM PST, 7:00 PM CST.

Feel free to give me any Pokemon you wish, as I'm doing this for the community. Maybe somebody else will be inspired to take up the torch for a different, harder-to-get Pokemon and distribute it.

I hope a lot of you join in and get a Tyrogue! Lets make some of these more-rare Pokemon easier to obtain!

Years
Anyone here know the legitimacy of these two Vivillon patterns? I've seen these images on Tumblr, Googled it, found them posted on Neoseeker. I haven't been able to find much on the legitimacy & was curious if anyone here knew anything (like the pattern names, are they events, or are the even legit).
vivillon-special-2.png

2ee2fc_viv2.png

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
=( A guy who has been cloning for me for a while dissapeared with two of my pokemon. Sigh hard to trust people these days. He took my shiny HP fire Magnezone and Ghastly. Only using this site and ganefaqs from now on.

Years
Anyone here know the legitimacy of these two Vivillon patterns? I've seen these images on Tumblr, Googled it, found them posted on Neoseeker. I haven't been able to find much on the legitimacy & was curious if anyone here knew anything (like the pattern names, are they events, or are the even legit).
vivillon-special-2.png

2ee2fc_viv2.png

They are real and discovered by a hacker, but it's probably event only or could come in future games.
=( A guy who has been cloning for me for a while dissapeared with two of my pokemon. Sigh hard to trust people these days. He took my shiny HP fire Magnezone and Ghastly. Only using this site and ganefaqs from now on.

Why break someone's trust with just one or two Pokemon? Idiotic.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016

That doesn't really make sense to me if they have cloned for you before. Why steal when they can easily just clone them and have them for themselves and give you them back.

I have actually trust traded on here and people have gone missing for weeks. I actually just got a message today regarding it. Something may have happened, they may still contact you.

On a personal note, a random Passerby tried to trade me and I accepted. We showed a bunch of stuff and kept trying to trade me Zygarde but I didn't want to trade anything valuable. Well eventually after a couple random trades trades I showed Phione and he put up Zygarde. I made the trade. Feel kind of guilty now though. Although it did appear his only Pokébank Mon were from Wonder Trade.

Years
Those random passerby traders just plain aggravate me. I don't like going into a trade without being prepared. Then they offer something and I match the value only to have them take it away. XD.

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I wouldn't suggest it. Now whenever I trade I have to delete people and add the new person. That newly added person doesn't appear in my Friends. They are listed as Acquaintance or sometimes even Passerby. I don't know why and it's not until we trade that they ever upgrade. Sometimes they are still listed as something other than Friends.

The person Beca comes to mind. She left a trade review and everything in my thread to verify our trade but has never upgraded to Friends. Stuck in the lower levels. Because of this I wouldn't block those trades.

The thing that bothers me sometimes is people don't use Game Chat. If you want to keep trading after our organized trade or want to random trade me, USE GAME CHAT!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!! Sometimes they even have something I really want but never put it up again. We need communication!!

Years
I'm really enjoying how easy trading is for this generation... I just hope they somehow boost the 100 friend limit.

I agree. PSS is an absolutely golden feature... also agree regarding the friend limit. I've had to delete a lot of my friends as I'm at 100.

Years
I'm in agreement too, but at least it's better than gen 5 where you only have a handful compared to 100.

I've had the same thing happen to me to iAzire, though not in the passerby section.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
That doesn't really make sense to me if they have cloned for you before. Why steal when they can easily just clone them and have them for themselves and give you them back.

I have actually trust traded on here and people have gone missing for weeks. I actually just got a message today regarding it. Something may have happened, they may still contact you.

On a personal note, a random Passerby tried to trade me and I accepted. We showed a bunch of stuff and kept trying to trade me Zygarde but I didn't want to trade anything valuable. Well eventually after a couple random trades trades I showed Phione and he put up Zygarde. I made the trade. Feel kind of guilty now though. Although it did appear his only Pokébank Mon were from Wonder Trade.

See I thought something may have just happened at first. Thing is we had become friends on Facebook and then he blocked me over there. I don't understand what the reasoning behind this could be. We had a nice partnership he was cloning and getting freestuff while I had extra copies to trade. I know what sites he hangs out on so I am going to try and get a hold of him. He has made some posts recently on one site so he is just ignoring me.

Years
That's just plain dirty right there.
I've had many working relationships like that in the past. It's such a sweet system, why ruin it? Geez.

Years
I don't know why anybody would sever that kind of relationship and ruin the trust of this whole community by stealing two shiny Pokemon, especially if he/she is able to clone anyways. It's just plain idiotic.

Years
Why isn't Mibbit working?! I've been able to get in just fine by simply entering a username, but now for god knows what reason, when I enter a username it goes to the "server stuff !" screen and won't take me to the trade corner. I've tried restarting my computer twice, closing out Safari multiple times, but nothing is working.

I don't know why it's doing this, because it was working just fine a few hours ago. Did something change while I was gone? How do I get back to the Trade Corner chat? It's kind of an emergency here, and i'm a bit cranky because of how late I was out, since I really want to get back in there. :/

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Why isn't Mibbit working?! I've been able to get in just fine by simply entering a username, but now for god knows what reason, when I enter a username it goes to the "server stuff !" screen and won't take me to the trade corner. I've tried restarting my computer twice, closing out Safari multiple times, but nothing is working.

I don't know why it's doing this, because it was working just fine a few hours ago. Did something change while I was gone? How do I get back to the Trade Corner chat? It's kind of an emergency here, and i'm a bit cranky because of how late I was out, since I really want to get back in there. :/

Try to type /join #tradecorner from the server stuff screen.

Years
The ability to clone is making my flawless/near-flawless shiny collecting so much easier. I should've started on it way before Dec. 31.

Years
edit: I just asked Lilith if anything was going on, and she said that it was indeed set to invite only because there were apparently some trolls in there earlier. I didn't see it for myself, but I hope this gets fixed soon. And EV fixed it so I wouldn't have to deal with this again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back