• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading out Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    I'm trading out a Shaymin I just got. I don't really want it because it seems so absolutly pathetic. What I want? A Deoxys, preferably one of a low level.

Also, I am willing to trade Eeveelutions for some pokemon of your choosing. My favorites are electric and psychic pokemon, Ralts would be a good one.

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    i'll give you all the eevee Ori's Fire/lightning/water for shaymin

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    It was a pain in the ass getting this shaymin and you guys think you can rip me off. Lemme straighten this out.... I BREED eevees. I don't NEED them. I OFFER eeveelutions for electric pokemon. For shaymin I WANT Deoxys. Thank you.

i have a few Gamestop deoxys left(is lv.50 ok?). one has max speed! :D
    is that the japanese event shaymin u have?
    I believe so if its name is in Japanese, lol.

Last edited:

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Shaymins arn't hard to get at all -_- there the most easy event to get

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    Yeah, they're easy if you go to events. Unfortunatly, I have no time to attend pokemon conventions unlike the rest of the users on this site... If you want the stupid bush you better have a Deoxys or I won't even look twice at your post, deal.

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    lol good luck only moron's would trade a deo for a rat :P good luck and BTW i live in canada and have all the events so :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    I have no idea what the hell that means but if you don't get a life outside of your little pokemon universe you're gonna have some serious probs, eh?

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    wow guys

you are having drama over a pokemon

how much of a life can you POSSIBLY have

Callmeyou has a point

events are ftw

enough said.

Back