• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    I don't think she'd pair up with you if you insult her.-.-'

That's great that you and Star got back together Jolt!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Guys out of all the months which pair has been together the longest?Me and my pair have been together for like 13 to 14 months doesent that beat the record?

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Congratulations Shana and Jolty! ^-^ Be happy. ^^

As I asked Kylie Sweety, would you like to pair up with me. Leave that stupid age diff - only 3 yrs. Look at D" & Claire.

Come on yah! I have a crush on you.

~ CC

Jolty-kun

Years
    Hehe *has just looked through the whole page XD*, yup, ive liked for ages, and we paired back in like.. november, meh, and thanks everyone XD, anyway, i think she has to come here and confirm it, meh, ill ask her xD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Naw, we got rid of that part, eevee boy ^^ you guys are on the list now ^^

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    yay a pair.
    ok i am just kinda giggly right now.
    Any way Congrads on the new pair!
    May it last long and be joyfull.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Spike Razzor, stay on-topic. If we wanted people to know, we would give everyone access to the mod lounge, or post an announcement on it. I'm not saying anything, because it'll upset her more.

Geez, why is everybody going around asking why she was banned, instead of e-mailing her or something? >_>;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back