• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    DP's ban is only temporary, so it'll be lifted in a couple of days ^^
    Such little pairing action at the moment >.<

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Phoenix Zero said:
    Spike Razzor, stay on-topic. If we wanted people to know, we would give everyone access to the mod lounge, or post an announcement on it. I'm not saying anything, because it'll upset her more.

Geez, why is everybody going around asking why she was banned, instead of e-mailing her or something? >_>;
    You tend to become curious when you see a white line through someones name. I have seen it a few times and I was just wondering what it ment, but DF has pretty much explained that to me.

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    Who's not paired because I want to unpair with Cradle of filth?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Pokepac, get to know someone as a friend first ^^; the point of pairing is to pair with a friend ^^;

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
    Welll... Its really been quite some breeze coming in, lots of sad unpairings... I think i am like pokepac!(i also begged alot of peeps to pair up with me.. I think one was sassydoll and hmmmm username? I also stalked slysunshine and still wanna stalk her... But i think she blocked me in msn...) Any good luck to u pokepac in finding ur true love~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Just ask CoF to unpair ^^; Be kind. And then find someone else to pair who you know and like. Random pairing is... just... it defeats the purpose, y'know? =/

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Just ask CoF to unpair ^^; Be kind. And then find someone else to pair who you know and like. Random pairing is... just... it defeats the purpose, y'know? =/
    I agree,random pairing is kinda rude if you ask me XD
    [noob]Anyway just reminded people that im still un-paired[/n00b]

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Kinda makes you wonder whats the whole point of pairing. Some people don't know and thats one of the main reason you see two people unpairing, a few don't bother to pair up again.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Exactly. First I randomly paired, turned out great but badly. The rest weren't random.

Hmm... I'm paired again o.o With Casty. I think. o.o; XD *can't really believe it*

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    A pointless question..just wondering..might be off-topic..
    If one member is banned will both pairs be taken off the pair list and the remaining member considered unpaired?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    If a member's banned then yeah, they come of the list -pairing is on PC and if the member's been turned away for something bad at PC then they shouldn't remain on the list ^^;
    Congrats to kylie and casty ^^
    ...Ryan's name change? If someone's been permanently-banned they aren't allowed to use a new name

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ...Yesh, sure~ xD
    We're now paired... liek omfg~ o_o

Hmm... I found strange the fact Ryan was at the list too, but I thought he asked to still be there and blah~ xD

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    I'm now paired with Legend! YAY!

*gets struck by lightning*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back