• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Trainer card badges

KP7

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2022
    Hello, this is a nice post but I need help getting my badges to appear on the trainer card. No matter what I do they're just blank boxes on the card

Years
  • Hello, this is a nice post but I need help getting my badges to appear on the trainer card. No matter what I do they're just blank boxes on the card

If you're on v17 or 18 then change this
    Code:
    imagePositions.push(["Graphics/Pictures/badges",x,y,j*32,i*32,32,32])
    to
    Code:
    imagePositions.push(["Graphics/Pictures/Trainer Card/badges",x,y,j*32,i*32,32,32])

Foxx_Gaming

Wacky Wahoo Pizza Pasta Man
    Years
  • Similar idea with Alain, I want my badges to be set up in two different rows, each with different amounts, with the top row having 8 and the bottom having 10. Of course I could do a two-rowed 9/9 card, but I wondered if there'd be a way to do 18 badges differently. I know (almost) nothing when it comes to scripting and would appreciate the assistance.

Here's the badges, card design, and how I'd arrange them as well.

FnmQwAV.png

8WBhvzk.png

KxJG5vM.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    I wish to do something similar to the others, but with sixteen badges.

Here is the Trainer Card in-game.
    uNlx33p.png

And here are the badges.
    Zbicelw.png

Back