• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Kat club.

*huggles*

I'm not sure how I should be taking that...x.X

hahaha well, they're not for two weeks, but, they're gonna be bad haha.
My friends call me a cat because I act like it occasionally. My classmates in P.E. call me a cat because I always catch everything they throw at me and I've never been hit.

I think that's a compliment because God might be saying that you can do anything.

My second exam is tomorrow and goes on every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. *Hating it*

My friends call me a cat because I act like it occasionally. My classmates in P.E. call me a cat because I always catch everything they throw at me and I've never been hit.

I think that's a compliment because God might be saying that you can do anything.

My second exam is tomorrow and goes on every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. *Hating it*

D: That sucks, babe! Good luck~ *pets*

Whats poppin Miss Kat?????

xDD I...just made oatmeal instead of going to class...

Wow, a week of not-much-talking has made me feel so out of touch. D:

Last edited:
Back