• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer storys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    In this Rpg you are a trainer or a gym leader. You will start with either mudkip, torchic, treeco, bublasaur, squirtle, or charmander. You can pick two if you want. Anyway you catch pokemon on the way. Then you start the journey. But when gym leader you can only have 4 pokemon through the game. Also there are only going to be 8 gym leaders and as many trainers appear. Good luck!!!

name: Taddon
    type: Gym leader
    looks:wears red t shirt, black trenchcoat, and black jeans
    personality: Likes to fight and is loner
    Pokemon: Meganium., Blazekien, Scizor, And Lanturn.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Eclipse
    Type: advanced trainer
    Looks: all black, but skin is pale
    Personality: varies
    Pokemon: Septisile, Blazikin, Flygon, Metagross, Lanturn, Sableye

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: let me check the blazikin spelling

IC: I flew to the sootropolis gym, and after earning a headache trying to get through the ice, challenged Wallace. after a furious battle, it ended in a flash, after my sceptile ended it with a Solar beam. I took my badge, gave my thanks, and left the building.. I had 24 badges...

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Sparks_67 said:
    ooc: its sceptile and blazekien cause you cant spell.

Ic: the journys begin as gym leaders get there pokemon ready for the trainers. ( challenge hint-hint.)

Look at what I've underlined, put in bold, and put in italics. Now back on what I just said, you can't talk.

Quite a few mistakes I will point out:
    No capitals in the correct places
    Can't spell "Journies"
    Can't spell "Blaziken"

Sorry to say all that but you just walked into that trap.
    I will go away now...

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    I'll join! I want to make up a type of person if thats ok.
    Name: Drago
    Type: Dragon Master
    Looks: White,smooth skin.
    Personality: Happy,Likes to battle.
    Pokemon: Charizard,Kingdra,Flygon,Selamence,Dragonite.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Hey! I'd like to join!

Name: Natalie
    Type: Advanced Trainer
    Personality: Kinda shy, but nice, funny, a hopeless romantic. Don't make me angry in a battle, ot you will feel my wrath!!
    Pokemon: Torchic, Dragonite, Scyther, Garydos, Azuril

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Methinks I'll join.

Name: Ozymandias
    Pokemon: Espeon, Hitmonlee, Alakazam, Blaziken
    Appearence: Black cape, steel backed gauntlets, green swordsmans shirt, white pants, black boots, sunglasses, silver hair, tall
    Personality: Unforgiving and stubborn, a bit arrogant and soewhat of a loner, but he'll defend you to the end if you befriend him. Getting bored with his current job, he prefers to get out and travel.
    Hometown: Blackthorn, leads there as well.

~Ozy~

Years
    I sat rather sleepily at my desk. It'd been three days since I last slept, and to be honest, it was beginning to grate on me. I winced as my secratary slid open the door saying "Ozy. I've got your coffee." She left it on the desk and I returned to my work, which mainly consisted of tapping a pen on the desk as I perused expense reports. On of my idiot junior trainers had broken the heating system. What the ****, I signed it. Not like we had a tight budget anyways. I pushed the window open, letting the mountain brezes around Blackthorn wash over me. "Christ, but I need to get out of here." I thought, planning out my escape yet again. But, as usual, my duty forced me back into that **** chair.

~Ozy~

Years
    Finished with my paperwork (finally) I went out to the Gym courtyard, sent out Blaziken and began practice. After fifteen minutes of blocking drills we went into free sparring, in an elegant dance across the flagstones. Ten minutes later, winded and weary, I called Balziken back and went off for a cold shower.

Years
    I heard about the new gym in Blackthorn, and decided to fly there on my Flygon.. I'd be a harsh flight, due to low storm clouds.. but I knew that my Flygon could make it.... I hopped on my Flygon, and it flapped into the air...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I believe I am the 3rd gym leader.

Name: Sephiroth
    Type: Gym leader
    Looks: see my sig and avatar, since I'm an adult in this RP.
    Personality: A former pokemon champion, his heart is cold as stone, and his mind as sharp as a dimond-cutting tool. He's not evil, but under no circumstances will he tolerate a loss.
    Pokemon: Arcanine, Raichu, Hypno, Nidoking. (Can I have other pokemon for non-badge battles? Just wondering, cause if I had onlly four, then I'd have had to lose a lot of my pokemon along the last ten years.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back