• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer storys

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: abielt: 'of course,' just in a complicated fasion

IC: I pretty much ignored the trainer, considering I was still upset about the Flygon issue.. I noted my Flygon had taken off somwhere, and knowing where she would have gone, wandered off..

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    I was attacked by a aqua member trying to find kyogre. He threw out a growlithe and told him flamethrower. I sent out gyardos and told hydro pump. I said I did not have kyogre he did not listen and sent tyranitar. I told gyardos hydro pump again. I told him your pokemon are pathetic and another trainer your looking for has kyogre. He walked off and looked for the trainer.

Years
    starmie told me the trainer w/ its mental capabilities, i knew it was well-trained... i had starmie teleport him here... i told him i was the trainer, and he saw the kyogre... i said i will join aqua as the new leader but it will not b used in anyway w/o my permission... i could tell his pokemon were aldy knocked out but that wasnt the reason why he was lsitening... he took me to the base and i became the new ldr...
    OOC: why did u have an aqua member with a fire pokemon?

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    OOC: Why do aqua members have poochena because I can. This internet not a game its ment to be twisted. Plus if I was a aqua member I would have a fire pokemon.

IC: I asked mew what was that about he was a idiot for a aqua member. People are weird at times.

Years
    OOC: no, you don't

IC: I found Flygon curled up around a nest of eggs, just as I had suspected. I patted her side proudly, and decided to leave her alone with the eggs for a while...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Mew thought he would have a brillant idea and try to capture me. He threw a pokeball and I was trapped. I struggled and watched mew laugh so much. He looked he was about to die. He then pressed the button and let me out.

OOC:Is putting a pokemon to sleep better then paralzyze.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    OOC: i have had problems finding a computer to log on with, that could go on this site, so lets just say i have been going around following and watching battles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back