• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer storys

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: I question your logic

IC: "is he daft?" I muttered under my breath... "sableye! as a gym leader, he's not that stupid! use Shadow ball!" I called to it. it nodded, and tossed a shadow ball at the espeon

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Now this comes into play" I thought, muttering to myself. "Espeon! Dodge it and use Iron Tail!" Espeon indeed did dodge, rebounding off one of the rocks, although th Shodow Ball grazed his shoulder. As he was in the air his tail began it's hardening.

Years
    "okay, it's a plan, abielt a bad one" I hissed... "Sableye! faint attack!" I called to it.... Sableye complied, preparing the attack

OOC: remember, faint attack always hits, unless the enemy is using any of the protect moves, fly, or dig

~Ozy~

Years
    "Ha! She doesn't get the field." I muttered. Espeon's Iron Tail missed, but it didn't matter. "Espeon! Springboard behind the rocks!" I called. This field had been built for what I was trying to get into, hide-and-seek battles.

Years
    "that's a new one" I muttered.. this guy was good.... "Sableye! if he wants to play, show him we can play too" i called to it. it's eyes glowed for a moment, then it dissapeared...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat walked into the Lilycove Gym. "Hello?" she called. "Is anyone around? I'm lookin for a Gym Battle." She stared about her waiting for a response, clutching the six 5 Pokeballs at her waist. Azuril shivered.

~Ozy~

Years
    'You're a bit smarter than I first took you for!" I called out over the field. This battle was getting more interesting by the minute. "Still, you don't stand a chance as things are now."

Years
    I was silent, as my eyes sterted glowing.. the Sableye revealed itself for a moment, in front of my face, as it's eyes glowed in responce. I nodded, and the Sableye dissapeared, appeared behind the espeon, threw a shadow ball at it, and dissapeared again...

~Ozy~

Years
    I saw the Sablyeye appear behind Espeon and launch its attack. No time to dodge, so I yelled "Espeon! Light Screen!" Espeon had had no time to put up a decent defense, so he still took some damage, but still..."Our best bet is to keep moving! Stay on the high ground!"

Years
    "sableye, sky piller time" I muttered under my breath.. not even i could see the Sableye, but according to my plan, it was somewhere near the espeon... it would not reveal itself until I said so...

~Ozy~

Years
    I could wait. After all, where's the fun in hide-and-seek if you know where the people you're hunting are.

Years
    "you know, if your espeon loses to my sableye, I'll die laughing" I called... Sableye revealed itself behind the espeon, thought for a moment, then dissapeared again...

~Ozy~

Years
    "And if my Espeon loses than I'll have learned something." All in all this had been a delaying game so far. Now Espeon had been able to sense the air currents that Sableye mad. "We won't be off guard again" I thought to myself.

~Ozy~

Years
    "I have to compliment your Sableye's speed. It's better than what I usually see." I called acroos the field. "But it's not enough. Espeon! Psybeam to your right!" I called. Espeon fired the attack without hesitation.

Years
    "are you lost in the head?" I muttered under my breath.. sudenly, a fiery pain shot up my left arm, causing me to lose my focus... the sableye completly forgot about the battle, and hopped onto my shoulder "listen, I'm fine.. get out there for the battle" I told it.. it looked unhappy, but it dissapeared...

~Ozy~

Years
    "Maybe you should try keeping your Sableye on the field!" I yelled across, noting th appearence and dissaperance on the trainer's shoulder.

Years
    "have no idea what's wrong with him" I muttered... of course, I knew exactly what happened.. my pokemon cared more about me than the fight.... Sableye looked like it really wanted to spend it's time helping me rather than fight.... it was full of energy, and used Shadow ball, thne dissapeared again...

~Ozy~

Years
    "Ah, dammit." I muttered. This isn't as fun as I'd hoped." I came to a choice in my mind, one that I'd been contemplating for a long time. "I forfeit the match!" I shouted across the arena. I couldn't stand life here anymore. I needed to get out again. Maybe she'd let my travel with her. Anyways, I called Espeon back and walked across the arena to the victorious trainer, presenting her with a Risingbadge. "Wait around a sec, I want to talk to you." I said to her. I then found my most senior apprentice and signed the Blackthorn Gym over to her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back