• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Trainers Discussion

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What about actually batling a robot? That could be fun. Or a gardner. "Garden mower tom would like to battle"

I've actually thought about a gardener before. Like, they could be carrying a bucket of berries or seeds; something along the lines of that, similar to the breeder trainers in DPPt (which carried a bucket of pokéballs). I can imagine battling old ladies being a gardener since from what I know, a lot of grandma's/old ladies like to garden.

As someone above mentioned, a paperboy would be a nice trainer class. Their line before the battle could be a paperboy saying like, "Extra, Extra!" and perhaps a fact/hint about Reshiram or Zekrom being in the newspaper.

These are all interesting ideas, and I'm eager to see the new trainer classes. :)

The Red Chain

As someone above mentioned, a paperboy would be a nice trainer class. Their line before the battle could be a paperboy saying like, "Extra, Extra!" and perhaps a fact/hint about Reshiram or Zekrom being in the newspaper.

Oooh, now that's an interesting idea. Kinda like that swimmer in Emerald who mentioned seeing a "weird tower" [Rayquaza's] near Pacifidlog Town after you defeat her.

I kind of want to see an Actor[Actress]/Drama Student trainer class or something of that sort. I want to watch him/her be overly dramatic and silly after defeat. XD

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    let's see....
    Farmer?
    Housewife?
    they need to make more officers :)

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    let's see....
    Farmer?
    Housewife?
    they need to make more officers :)

Oh my god! You are SO sexist! BAN THIS PERSON RIGHT NOW!

Just kidding <3

Anyways..

I think we need a Mother, Father, and Child trio that will be a triple battle. It'd be nice to have them separately too, like "Mother Anne wants to battle!" "Father Greg wants to battle!"

Also, it'd be cool if we had a wannabe trainer class.

Like..someone who looked like a gym leader, but you could tell they weren't, and it said "Wannabe Carla wants to fight!"

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I kind of want to see an Actor[Actress]/Drama Student trainer class or something of that sort. I want to watch him/her be overly dramatic and silly after defeat. XD

That would be great! I especially like it because I'm a drama/theatre student. I also really like the paperboy. And what about some nostalgic guy, who looks exactly like a trainer from R/G? (he would be short :o) he could even be decoloed!... Or recolred, less creepy. But he could be like "It's just body paint!"

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    What about actually batling a robot? That could be fun. Or a gardner. "Garden mower tom would like to battle"
    First Aide Chobin and Robo-Groudon would like to have a word.

I think gardeners would work really well. On rooftop gardens, of course! How awesome would that be?

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Did anyone noticed that the PokéKid design(that pikachu) needs to get a new design?(pikachu isn't anymore in the dex).

The Red Chain

Did anyone noticed that the PokéKid design(that pikachu) needs to get a new design?(pikachu isn't anymore in the dex).
    You never know, they may keep the Pikachu outfit. Pikachu is the mascot of Pokemon and the most renowned of all the pocket creatures. Even without it being in the Pokedex there is still a great possibility they'll keep it the same..

But if it does change, I bet you guys they will dress up like Chiramii or Emonga. XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You never know, they may keep the Pikachu outfit. Pikachu is the mascot of Pokemon and the most renowned of all the pocket creatures. Even without it being in the Pokedex there is still a great possibility they'll keep it the same..

But if it does change, I bet you guys they will dress up like Chiramii or Emonga. XD

I was thinking about this recently and I'd like to see the trainers dressing up as their favorite legend. Like for instance, a little kid would battle you and their message before the battle could be like "Did you hear that Victini has ..." and have a little costume to look like Victini. Maybe they can even have lines made up and exaggerated about the legend, seeing as they are little kids full of imagination.
    Something along the lines of that would be an interesting position for them. :)

Also it doesn't have to exactly be Victini, but any other legendary to come for Black and White. Perhaps even a few, to show their own little opinion.

Years
    We need some street performers kinda like the naked guitar dude (except wearing clothes of course), or maybe hippies who have some fruity pokemonz!

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    I think "Street Punk" should be a trainer class. Would make Hiun City very exciting to be attacked by ganagsters with no shirts on and pants being worn around their ankles in the dark alleyways of the city.
    Would probably use a mix of Dark, Poison, and Fighting types.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I think "Street Punk" should be a trainer class. Would make Hiun City very exciting to be attacked by ganagsters with no shirts on and pants being worn around their ankles in the dark alleyways of the city.
    Would probably use a mix of Dark, Poison, and Fighting types.

Yeah, a punk class would be cool. Not those roughnecks... they don't look all that rough and usually have like clefairy XD;

BUT NPCS NEED TO USE EMOTICONS! That would be epic if people spoke and used emoticons, I mean when you type it has to have an emoticon ;)

Years
    I hope there is a more diversified Pokemon set for trainers.

One thing that's always bothered me about past games is how ridiculous some of the pokemon that the computer trainers have.

Such as all pokemon of the same kind of a high level pokemon that would have already evolved.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Um you should post this somewhere else then making a thread.
    But anyway I don't really mind what other trainers have really. Besides, It's like the tradition of having over leveled pokemon that should evolve.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged due to... being about trainers!

And saying where this thread should be is bad.

Back