• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Transfer

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
Years
  • Hello community. I was wondering who else has transferred all of your Pokemon from us/um to home waiting for the updates so we can transfer all of are old pokemon?. Ty and pls reply

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello community. I was wondering who else has transferred all of your Pokemon from us/um to home waiting for the updates so we can transfer all of are old pokemon?. Ty and pls reply

I have. I honestly doubt every pokemon will be made available in SwSh, so probably about ~300 will be stuck in Home.

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
    Years
  • I was just waiting because I have 3 of each mythical pokemon waiting to be transferred

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • You think? game freak said that with new updates brings more and more old pokemon.
    They said over 200 more Pokemon (so unlikely to be substantially more like 300+), and the game currently has ~435 Pokemon available in it. So we'll still likely be missing ~200+ Pokemon unless they keep adding more Pokemon afterward.

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
    Years
  • I hope so because I have dianci my favorite mythical pokemon I just don't want to lose all of my pokemon I work months to get I hope game freak will add all of the old Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    i have some you can transfer all your pokemon to home but they can't transfer to sword/shield only the pokemon that are in sword/shield,so the you transfer to home have to stay in pokemon home until the game update

i don't think all the pokemon will be in sword/shield only some

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    Hello,
    I have been intensively playing Pokemon Sword during this quarantine period. I have finished the main storyline and I don't know what else to do except breeding and completing Pokedex (which I assume one needs 3DS to do so or using surprise/link trade feature).
    I'm looking for someone who is willing to give their starter pokemon from older generations in return for my current starter pokemon.
    At the moment, I only have :
    - Charmander
    - Squirtle
    - Litten
    - Scorbunny (It has 4 Egg Moves)
    - Sobble
    - Grookey
    I don't have much to offer except those starters with random 4-5IV and few pokemon that I had been breeding such as riolu, snorunt and honedge.

If anyone is interested in helping me, please don't mind hit me up.
    Thanks.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hello,
    I have been intensively playing Pokemon Sword during this quarantine period. I have finished the main storyline and I don't know what else to do except breeding and completing Pokedex (which I assume one needs 3DS to do so or using surprise/link trade feature).
    I'm looking for someone who is willing to give their starter pokemon from older generations in return for my current starter pokemon.
    At the moment, I only have :
    - Charmander
    - Squirtle
    - Litten
    - Scorbunny (It has 4 Egg Moves)
    - Sobble
    - Grookey
    I don't have much to offer except those starters with random 4-5IV and few pokemon that I had been breeding such as riolu, snorunt and honedge.

If anyone is interested in helping me, please don't mind hit me up.
    Thanks.
    Try the Trade Corner forum section as a new thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=tradecorner

Reaper21c

Reaper21c Always looking for new friends & to help
    Years
  • I know I'm new and not earned a decent box to stand on, but I was reading a bunch of Pokémon articles to get a better knowledge base and I remember one saying that the goal to bridge the Pokémon past, present, future with Pokémon from past games Accessible.
    I will say it didn't say "all" so maybe I'm too optimistic about it, but the direction of it was that if Pokémon games are region representations with it being one world overall.
    So by using home to building the world that the Pokémon universe resides, would mean you wouldn't have restrictions. I don't know and just sharing info I got when reading a bunch of topics, so I could be way off the mark.
    I was reading about how they where looking to begin moving all the past Pokémon games to digital availability on the switch. Basically, they would like to make past experiences available to relive.

Back