• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    at that moment growlithe sent pichu flying coming back and using ember then biting Flame and making contact for sure.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Jumped And Cought Pichu "Your Insane Pichu..."

Pichu Nodded "Chu" {Yup}

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Is It Possible To Control The Uncontroalable?" Ari Said Looking at His Little Ponster of a Pal

"Pi" {No}

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Pichu Stole The Popcorn, Ate Then Danced With The Empty Popcorn Tub On His Head "Chu Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu!" {I Am The Ebil Popcorn King. Fear me!"

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Pichu Heard The Cruel Words From Flames Trainer "Chu...CHUUUUUUUUUUU" {Don't Like Me...? WHAAAAAAAAAAA} It Cried

Years
    growlithe howled. then he used smokescreen and used headbutt on Flame's back.
    ithe growl growl{get over it pichu.}

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Pichu Ran Into The (Insert Good Name For Woods) Woods

"Pichu! WAIT!" Ari yelled Then Looked at Pypfan (Name? Too Lazy to look back) "Look what you Did! It Was Playing and You Yelled at it!" Ari Yelled Chasing the Small Pokemon.

Years
    "Are you okay growlithe?That was great your Flame is good.I've gotta go help Ari find pichu i feel like its my fault."
    I ran after Ari with growlithe right behind me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back