• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treath of Shadows: Journey into the Darkness (Adopter RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

degran

Pok?friend
Years
  • OOC: I'm going to try my very first post in a RP

IC:

Feelings came back to Tsunami, it was like he was lying on a bumpy field with heavy air and weird wind. He had bruises everywhere and it felt like he was being poked from all around him.

He slowly opend his eyes, and suddenly he realised where he was: he was at the bottom of a river surrounded by little crabys poking and pinching him. He started to panic and jumped up to the surface sprawling with his arms and legs.

When he reached the surface, he coughed up a lot of water and took a good deep breath. "Where am I? How did I get here? Wasn't I playing with the woopers?"

He then looked up and stared straight into the eyes of a kleffa.
    This was all to much for the little totodile. He then fell asleep.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    "It's okay," Na-Na whispered back, finishing with another tree. "I think we should find it alright..."

Stumbling over a twig, Puurii, who had been paying attention to her companions, tripped and hit the dirt below her. Rushing over to her, Na-Na pulled her back to her feet. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she sighed. "It's too dark." Crackling with elecricity, the Mareep used her Electrical powers to light up the orb on her tail, using it as a make-shift flashlight. Now, the darkness was illuminated with the looming yellow light. "This should do," she said, proudly trotting ahead of the group as a guiding light. "I can almost hear a stream ahead. Do you think that's the river Snail meant?"

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| Really nice for a first post, Degran!}

Pandora hadn't seen the totodile being washed down the river - when it was swept ashore by her feet, Pandora nearly fell over from shock.
    "O-Oh No, another dead 'un!" she shrieked, and ran back to cower between Boudicca's legs.
    The Absol eyed the totodile warily. "It's not dead, Pan, just asleep...?" Boudicca pulled a face. This struck her as all very weird. "Hello?" she called cautiously.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • "That's a cool thing. I wish my tail had more uses." Twilight commented, eyeing Puu's glowing tail. The only thing her tail could do was bite, and that was only if it smelled something directly in front of it.

"My tail will just bite you if you stand near it." Twilight said, sighing. Falling silent once more, she followed the light of Puu's tail, stepping over twigs and such.

When Puurii mentioned hearing a stream, Twilight nodded, although she wasn't sure if the Mareep was looking at her or not when she did so.

"I guess.. Where there's a river, there's going to be a lake somewhere.."

degran

Pok?friend
    Years
  • OOC: I'm going to bed now, I'm actually kind of tired from all that reading
    so just let Tsnunami sleep, you can drag him to places if you want.
    I'll make him wake up tomorrow.

IC:
    The tired creature heard a scream and voices but they faded away fast.

OOC:
    sorry for the short post, it just felt like I had to post a reply.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Puu laughed a little at Twilight's comment on her tail. "Your tail is quite a bit more useful than mine. Why, it has a brain of it's own, does it not?"

The trio continued to pick up the pace slightly, hope of finding thier destination soon. "This silentness is starting to creep me out," meeped Na-Na. "I just wish we'd find something."

~---~
    [ooc]: Dude, Ego needs to post. XD]

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • "Yes, but that brain is very small." Twilight stated, not being able to resist chuckling a bit to herself. As if in protest, the little head snapped it's jaws threateningly, although not directly at anyone.

"Well, why would there be noise if it's nighttime?" Twilight said, in response to Na-na's statement.

OOC: Gah, shortness.. Alter! It's your fault! XD

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Boudicca narrowed her eyes.
    "I think they should be coming back now." She rose to her feet, leaving Pandora staring after her.
    The absol vanished; Faint Attack had it's uses.

The absol padded silently, following Na-na's skitty scent. She climbed up the ridge-
    "Tuh, how silly can those girls get!" she tuttered, as her eyes fell on a small glowing light, which Boudicca guessed was Puu's tail.
    She ran after them, moving with great leaps and bounds until she finally ccaught up with them.
    "Puu," she hissed from behind, "Put out that tail immedietly. You guys need to head back." Her brow was furrowed.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Unfortunately, Twilight's tail seemed to be a lot perkier than usual, taking a snap at where Boudicca had just been, because it had smelled her. Fortunately, the Absol had been swift enough to get in front of Twilight before it could sink it's nasty little teeth in at all.

"But we're so close.. Must we really?" Twilight asked the Absol, oblivious to the actions of her tail.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Boudicca watched the tail carefully. It certainly seemed to have a mind of it's own. "It's dark, it's late, it's dangerous," she told them sternly, "I don't want you guys getting hurt. There's all sorts around this area." She glanced behind her, as if waiting for something.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    "It's still a brain, and that's more than mine's got," laughed Puu.

"I know..." the Skitty began, replying to Twilight, "I just expected a bug... Or something, I dunno... I've never been in a forest that was this empty." Jumping when he heard the bushes behind him shake, he looked back to see it was his own tail, which he had been swishing about absent-mindedly.

~---~
    [ooc]: Dang, I need to think of something to happen soon. We need Ego/Melissa! ;_;]

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    [ooc]: What do you mean, Charon? ;; +clings+

HEY EGO O_O Now post this time! +shakes+

</annoying> XD]

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "This is completely absurd..." Kindle muttered, staring at the blissfully sleeping mass of Totodile in front of her. And now Boudicca had gone somewhere and left her on child guarding duty to top it all. The Torchic irritably kicked a pebble, children had always annoyed her. They were loud, demanding, stubborn, and always in need of something or the other and they never let you have even a moment of peace, And yet... she thought And yet I volunteered to stay here instead of going to scout. she growled ever so slightly in annoyance over her own decisions, glaring at the ground.

Kuro grinned a bit at the sight, having a fairly good idea of what was going on inside Kindle's head. He didn't comment however, knowing that it would be a completely fruitless enterprise. The Torchic would argue to the end of days rather than admit that she was really fond of young ones despite her constant complaints of them driving her insane. She was stubborn like that, Kindle, stubborn and proud. Kuro had always been the more moderate part of the duo, the one to say 'but' and 'if', the one who always questioned things. And at this very moment he was questioning Kindle's opinion on humans. She seemed so certain about it even though she had never met a human being in her life, yet at the same time she was greatly against stereotypical conceptions when pok?mon were concerned. The Meowth couldn't help wondering what had caused his companion to become this bitter, but again, he knew better than to ask, focusing on keeping the young ones safe instead.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| I gotta go to bed now ;;}

Boudicca gave them all haggard looks. Her scythe of a tail flashed back and forth, as Na-Na talked, evidently growing impatient. "Put the light out...it'll attract attention. Don't you three know anything about exploring? You'll have pokemon flocking from all over at this rate.... and they won't be well-wishers." The absol shook her head disapprovingly.

Pandora and Caesar sat back to back, listening. They were more than used to Boudicca charging off somewhere, searching for something that she had scented, or heard, or felt, and they weren't worried. Caesar looked to Kindle.
    "You don't have to babysit us, you know." he said bitterly.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • OOC: Yay! *does the happy dance* XD

Oh.. And buh-bye, Charon. ;.;

IC:

Twilight lowered her head, not really feeling like going back. What was the point of scouting if they were going to go back before they found anything..?

"Oh, fine, but how do we get back if Puu has to put her light out?" Twilight asked.

Meanwhile, Snail sighed with relief when Boudicca bounded away. Even though the creature seemed calm, she was still very intimidating because of her size compared to the little Omanyte.

Now, she turned around to face the others, so she could observe them as well. The Torchic appeared to be thoroughly annoyed that she had stayed behind, and the Meowth near her seemed to be grinning at the image.

She turned her thoughts elsewhere, thinking about the thing that had looked like a Voltorb a while back.

Machine.. Machine for what? A machine.. To disguise itself as a.. Voltorb.. Why? Her brain put itself into high gear, attempting to decipher this mystery.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "I do actually." Kindle replied to Ceasar with what sounded almost like a half-growl, why did children always have to be so annoying? "Otherwise," she continued "what would be the point in me being here? You are still hatchlings and I will not have your deaths on my responsibility."

"Not that anyone is going to die." Kuro added hastily, noting that Kindle was taking the conversation down a far too negative path "It's just a figure of speech."

The Meowth turned his attention elsewhere again, noticing that the Omanyte they had encountered earlier seemed to be deep in thought again and walking over to her. Kuro hesitated for a moment, not feeling very eager to disturb the thoughts of someone who was obviously so much older than himself, but feeling too curious not to ask.

"Snail?" he asked after a pause, his voice slightly hesitant "What are you thinking about?"

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Puu shook her head. "Better light than none in our case. We've got to keep going, now. It's no use turning back, especially since something could have followed us." She honestly disliked the thought of going back after making it this far. She could already see the forest getting less crowded ahead, but she felt bad for Kindle, having to stay behind to take care of the little ones. "Let's... Just hope nothing happens."

~---~
    [ooc]: Ohhh, I'm getting ideas. XD]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back