• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treath of Shadows: Journey into the Darkness (Adopter RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
  • "Stay put." Kindle replied bluntly, although the sounds of the struggle hadn't escaped her ears. "We can't go running of into the forest in the middle of the night with hatchlings in tow." she gestured towards Pandora and Caesar while inwardly cursing her own decision. I should have known better than to allow a group of amateurs to go on a warrior's task... she scolded herself I should have gone with them...

Guessing the Torchic's thoughts, Kuro slowly came to a decision, walking over to Kindle and tapping her on the shoulder. "Sis..." the Meowth said slowly, a mixture of fear and fierce determination audible in his voice "You and Needles can go, I'll stay behind with Snail to watch the hatchlings."

Kindle looked up, her expression suggesting that she couldn't believe her ears. "Are you certain?" she inquired, scanning the young Meowth's face for any traces of doubt only to be faced with a newly reinforced picture of determination. "Yes." Kuro replied curtly, concealing what anxieties he had "I've watched you battle and I can defend myself, besides, we can always hide."

"Alright." Kindle replied, feeling a great measure of pride and gratitude towards the brave little Meowth in front of her "I'm counting on you." she turned around and briefly adressed Needles. "Let's go then." she said, dissapearing in the direction of the noise with long strides.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Boudicca bounded over to stand by the unconcious taillow. "Miyako?" she called, "Are you okay?" Boudicca didn't expect an answer, and moved to stand in front of the bird-pokemon.
    She growled lowly. "Just try and attack again..." she warned the seviper, "We WILL make you pay." She glanced to Twilight and the others, hoping they wouldn't lash out rashly.

Meanwhile, Pandora and Caesar were both feeling extremely put-out. They glanced to Kuro.
    "What's goin' on?" Pandora asked, tugging on Kuro's tail, "Why's Kindle goin'?" she whined, in a high voice. Apparently, she didn't appreciate being elft out of the action. "We wanna go too!" she wailed.
    Caesar didn't say saything - he simply stared at the meowth in a fierce, determined way. The fire on his back began to flicker to life.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Come on... Kindle thought for herself, increasing her pace as the noises came closer Not too late...not again...never again! As she neared the battlefield the Torchic began to perform a series of dance-like moves, allowing the gale to embrace her and building up her energy. A Swords Dance technique to prepare her for the struggle to come. As she finally opened her eyes, the Torchic found herself at the edge of a battlefield. To shadow Sevipers lay in their respective corners, unconscious, but, much to the Torchic's horror, the other side seemed to have some casualties as well. Twilight lay in one corner, severly wounded, and Miyako seemed to be completely unconscious. Boudicca was still standing though, and was staring down a creature in the darkness, presumably the third shadow pok?mon. Kindle growled at the sight, her chest feathers puffing up and a fierce fire igniting in her eyes as she lunged forward, guided purely by ?nstinct and with only one goal in mind; to mangle and maim the Seviper in front of her until it whimpered for mercy and then...then she would finish it off. As she flew through the air, the Torchic focused her thoughts on all the things she considered worth protecting in the world, utilizing the Return attack to its outmost potential.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Out of the question." Kuro replied in an unusually determined voice, shaking his head "There's a battle going on and both Boudicca and Kindle want you two to stay out of it. I'm not letting them down." his eyes travelled to the spouting flames on Caesar's back "And that doesn't bother me by the way." he added nonchalantly "As if Kindle hadn't pulled that move on me a hundred times already."

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Boudicca's eyes fell on Kindle, as the torchic crashed into the area. She watched, as the chick pokemon's eyes flicked from pokemon to pokemon, and finally leapt forward to attack the seviper.
    The absol was torn between aiming another Slash attack at the Seviper, or guarding Miyako's limp body... eventually, she decided on the latter and stood her ground, her fur on end.

~~~

Pandora tugged on Kuro's tail, a little more forcefully this time. "Plee-e-eeeease..." she begged, her black button eyes wobbling and twinkling with tears. "I want Boodi, I want Boodi!" she began to wail, at top volume.
    Caesar, who was a little older than Pan, simply frowned. She was an idiot, that was certain, but she did come in handy at times. He put his hands over his ears as she began to cry louder.

In the shadows, something shifted.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • The sheer ferocity and sudenness of Kindle's attack caught the shadow Seviper of guard and the agitated Torchic was able to deal out a painfull series of cuts and pecks onto her opponent's body before it finally reacted, dodging the last kick and retaliating with a slash from its tail that sent Kindle flying backwards a bit. The Torchic's fury was not this easily calmed however and as the Seviper lunged, the chick pok?mon unleashed a cry of rage and fired a series of Embers on her opponent before leaping backwards, the flames singeing the poison type and agitating it further, its two red eyes burning with malice as its attack missed and Kindle leapt forward once more, kicking and tearing at every part of her opponent that came within reach.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shh..." Kuro hissed, attempting to silence the hysterically sobbing Cleffa with little success "Be quiet or the shadow pok?mon might hear us!". He had barely managed to finish his sentence before there was a muted rustle in the grass and a slight shift occured in the shadows nearby. "Who's there?" Kuro called, taking up his own imitation of Kindle's battle stance as he peered into the shadows in an attempt to spot the source of the motion. "Show yourself!"

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Boudicca watched carefully, ready to leap in if Kindle needed help. The torchic, however, appeared to be a far more adept warrior than even Boudicca was... and she had been named after a celtic one, not just a type of firewood.
    The absol smiled to herself, resisiting the urge to cheer.

~~~

Pandora fell silent; the time she had spent with Boudicca had not gone to waste, it seemed, and she new well enough what to do when danger threatened. "Uh oh..." she whistled, in a quiet voice, as the rustling increased. Caesar readied himself beside her, every one of his muscles tensing.

Out of the bushes, padded a shadow meowth; his blank, emotionless eyes fixed on Kuro, and a nasty smile spread across his face.
    "Go away!" Caesar shouted, sounding braver than he felt, as he moved to stand in front of Pandora.

{ooc| More action!}

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "Enough!" the shadow Seviper hissed, slashing Kindle hard with its tail and cutting of her assault. The Torchic reeled backwards, the fresh cut on her body quickly taking on a disturbing colouring and sending a wave of nausea throughout Kindle's body that made her shiver a bit. She had definitely been poisoned.

"Now then..." the Seviper hissed triumphantly, slithering closer to the Torchic as she attempted to regain her footing but seemed to fail, falling over instead and looking like she was on the brink of unconsciousness. "Any last words?" the Seviper towered over her opponent, opening its jaws wide in preparation for the final bite.

Kindle rasped something in a faded voice that was almost too low for the Seviper to hear.

"What's that?" the poison type inquired irritably, lowering her head closer to the Torchic, "What did you say fleshling?"

"I said..." the Torchic replied quietly, "I'll see you in hell!" the last sentence was delivered in a completely loud and clear voice and the Torchic suddenly sprang up, catching her opponent of guard and pinning the Seviper down to the ground with one of her taloned feet to prevent it from moving. "This..." the chick pok?mon said, glaring fiercely at the Seviper beneath her "...is for my family!" she struck a deep blow straight into the shadow pok?mon's throat, the creature letting out a pained scream as black blood began oozing from the wound and flailing fiercely in an attempt to get away. Kindle held her ground however, keeping the Seviper firmly pinned down until it finally stopped squirming, the last mad glint in its eyes extinguishing as it fell motionless to the ground.

"Go away?" the shadow Meowth echoed, slowly sauntering around the Cyndaquil, delighting in his fear, covered though it was. "I'm afraid I cannot do that, fleshling...I have hungered for far too long..." the creature licked its lips and eyed Pandora hungrily "you shall make for an excellent meal."

The shadow pok?mon lunged towards Caesar, only to be thrown of its course by a Scratch attack from Kuro. The Meowth stared fiercely at his opponent as the shadow pok?mon quickly got onto its feet again, seemingly completely unbothered by the attack. If anything, the creature seemed amused.

"Get back!" Kuro spat out, looking as fierce as he could "Get back now or I'll hurt you!"

degran

Pok?friend
    Years
  • Hearing a series of cries, Tsunami slowly woke up.
    He notisted that there weren't as much pok?mon here as when he fell asleep,
    and they were all staring at a new pok?mon just like the biggest one near him but with different colors.

"What's going on?" he asked with a sleepy voice. No one reacted.
    he crawled away from the shore and got up.
    He looked at the normal meoth's face, it was tense.
    "What's wrong, who is that and why does he look so weird."

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years

• Boudicca remained expressionless; whatever was going through her many-layered mind at the time, was unreadable.
    "Well fought." she congratulated the torchic, but she did not smile. All the previous friendliness she had displayed earlier had vanished, and her face was now set. "Where did you learn to fight like that?" The absol's eyes flicked to the seviper's body. For the first time since she had arrived, she left Minyako's side, and gripped the seviper's lifeless form in her jaws. She dragged it into the bushes, her tail low.

~~~

Pandora and Caesar both stood together, ready to defend themselves.
    "I's warnin' you, I pack a punch!" she said, a phrase that sounded paticularily silly coming from such a chubby, soft-looking Cleffa.
    "Kuro..." Caesar said quietly, before standing beside the Meowth, "I'll help too." he said, almost grudgingly, as if he couldn't bear to do a good deed. He inhaled deeply, before breathing out a cloud of fire, which aimed straight for the shadow meowth.

degran

Pok?friend
    Years
  • Tsunami quickely sensed the evil in the shadow meoth,
    and he couldn't possibly let someone as cute as the Cleffa get hurt.

He approuched the shadow pok?mon and stopped right at Caesar's side,
    he now was preparing himself for battle.

"So could anybody tell me what's going on?" he asked, still staring at his enemy.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Well, I'm back (for a short time XD).

Miyako & Needles
    ------------------------

Needles had been following Kindle, when he suddenly found himself a bit... lost. He peered around in the dark.

"K-Kindle? Kindle are you there?!" he whispered, unsure of how to proceed. Unfortunately, being a plant creature, Needles was both low on energy, and unable to see much of anything in the dark night.

He followed the noise he had heard coming from up ahead, and soon enough he found himself there just in time to witness Kindle's final blow to the Seviper. He stood motionless, and open-mouthed. He hadn't seen such violence since he had left his clan.

Then he noticed Miyako and ran up to her. "Miyako! Are you alright...?" he said helplessly. Miyako stirred a bit, and he eyes slowly opened.

She looked up at Needles, "D-did you save my life?" She blinked.

"No. I think Boudicca was protecting you," Needles said, looking happy that she was alright.

Miyako heaved a sigh, "Darn... that means you're still following me...."

Needles thought for a moment. "Yep!" he responded, nodding.

Miyako stood up shakily, and looked at the damage that had been done. "Nice work Kindle. Boudicca too. You two really are good fighters," she looked over to Na-Na and Puurii, "And you two also. Very brave."

She then looked at Twilight's injury, "I think she'll be okay. It looks deep, but if we clean it, I see no reason that it wouldn't heal."

Mitzykitty

~The Kitty Cat~
    Years
  • OOC: This is my first time to post in this RP. Here I go....

IC:

Cupcake woke up with pain. "Are you all right?" asked Cinnamon. Though Cupcake was too woozy to listen. Cupcake rised up slowly then flopped down. She tried to get up again but she was too weak.

"Don't waste your energy to get up," Cinnamon demanded, " Just lie down, it's going to be okay." Cupcake groaned. Cinnamon was a blury vision to Cupcake. She felt so tired.

"What happened?" asked Cupcake in a soft and weary voice.

"You have been attacked by a pokemon," replied Cinnamon, " A shadow pokemon, but it's all right now, please rest." Cupcake did what Cinnamon said and went to sleep.

After awhile Cupcake woke up. Still woozy and weak but more better than last time. Cupcake got up slowly. She saw that she has bruises on her. She then saw Cinnamon and asked, " Where am I?" Cinnamon replied" You are somewhere safe." Cupcake looked confused. "Why do I have bruises?" Cinnamon looked at Cupcake then said, " Like I told you earlier, you've been attacked by a shadow pokemon." Cupcake looked more confused, " But, but, but, how?"

"I think you lost your memories back then",said Cinnamon, " Okay, I'll tell you. Whille we were walking in the woods we were attacked by a shadow Ursaring thing. You were trying to do a Bubble attack but the Ursaring used a Slash attack before you could even attack it. Then I knocked it out by a Confusion attack. That Slash attack was very strong and you fainted. So I brought you here so you could rest awhile."

Cupcake stared.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • OOC: *eats all your dust*

IC:

Twilight couldn't believe her eyes.. Everything had happened so fast.. But for the most part, she was particularly stunned at Kindle's superior battling skills, as well as her undying determination throughout the battle. She had watched the rest of the happenings in pure silence, wincing every so often when the pain in her Bite wound would throb. It really didn't look all that painful, but the part Psychic's natural weakness simply magnified the pain by several degrees.

"Yeah.. I guess I'll be okay." Twilight said quietly in response to Miyako's comment, although her nerve endings severely disagreed.

"But.. That.. Was awesome, really." Twilight said, directing her last comment towards the Torchic, trying her best to form a smile. Weakly, she attempted to stand up, and she actually did for a few seconds before the awful pain in her side forced her to cave in, the Girafarig landing with a thud back on the ground.

-----------------------[/lazy]

"Oh.. Sleepy.." Snail mumbled quietly from within her shell. Apparently she had dozed off there without meaning to, and only now did she peek out of her shell, at last laying eyes on the Shadow Meowth that now threatened the group.

Her eyes instantly widened in fear, the Omanyte almost bounding backwards in an escape attempt, when the memories of the day came back to her, allowing her to realize that she was held partly responsible for the safety of the group. In a quick motion, the sea critter immediately crawled back into her shell for just a minute before she popped back out, tossing a new batch of Spikes at the Shadow Meowth. As she had hoped, the Spikes were thrown over the Meowth, Cyndaquil, and Totodile that now stood in front of her, landing in a formation that seperated them from the Shadow Meowth.

Snail didn't really have the courage to launch another, more pain-inducing attack, however, although she crawled forward a bit to signify that she was ready to attack should the Shadow Meowth dare to come near..

OOC: Due to my awkward school schedule, I probably won't get to post until this time tomorrow. Ain't it sad? ;.;

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Mitzykitty, a small edit might be in order. Most pok?mon don't know about the portal, heck, a good deal of them don't even believe that the mountain is for real, and at any rate only the elders and a scarce few others, mainly the old pok?mon that had 'Unsuitable' views and were thus deemed unfit to be elders, know about the portal. Discovering what it is they're really looking for is a part of the RP plot so edit that please.

IC:

Kindle heaved a couple of heavy breaths, her anger slowly subsiding. Judging by the mangled Seviper corpse that Boudicca was hauling away it had occured again...after all this time, just when Kindle thought she had finally escaped it...her darkest secret had gone and reared its ugly head once more. Her rage, not the usual focused brand that she called upon on an everyday basis but a far more primitive and brutal variety, one that not even Kuro had witnessed. The Seviper had experienced it first hand, and like its previous victims, hadn't survived to tell the tale.

"Quite..." the Torchic replied to the praise she had recieved from various directions, focusing in truth on the reactions of the others instead. Needles, the Cacnea who seemed to have been left behind a while back, looked practically horrified, no doubt having gotten a close-up of the whole scene, definitely one who would want an explanation. Boudicca, Kindle noted, maintained an emotionless expression and kept her voice leveled, although her manner still suggested dissaproval over the deed. Miyako didn't seem to be having one view or the other of the matter, although she had been knocked out during Kindle's fight so she only had the evidence to go by, Twilight's enthusiaism about it was no doubt founded on similar grounds, it was obvious that the Girafarig was in a great amount of pain and had probably missed the vicious edge in the struggle that Boudicca and Needles had witnessed. Kindle took a thoughtfull pause at the Absol's question. On one hand, her only mentor in combat, aside from herself, was Reina, the old Magmar she had grown up with. But it would be downright slander to attribute such a vicious display to the teachings of one who was so wise and disciplined.

"It is something I was born with..." Kindle replied at last "Although my skills have been honed over the years and the countless battles I have fought in. But we should be getting back to the others..." she added, shivering slightly once more as the poison in her system did its work "I'd hate to think what would happen if a shadow pok?mon ambushed them in our absence."

At the sight of the various pok?mon preparing for battle and the sound of their treaths, the shadow Meowth laughed, a dark, resonant and sinister laugh that sent a shiver down Kuro's spine. The shadow pok?mon was quick to react to Caesar's attack, blowing out a jet of water that put out the flames and struck the Cyndaquil back. It was a Water Pulse attack, although it wasn't delivered at full power, apparently the creature enjoyed toying with its opponents.

Oh bugger... Kuro thought nervously, pondering the situation. The spikes that Snail had set up made it harder for the shadow Meowth to attack them, but the problem was that it worked both ways, and that that creature had long-range attacks whereas Kuro didn't. Oh if only Kindle had been here, if only she could step up and take charge, handling the situation in her usual manner, but she wasn't, he had to handle this situation himself. The Meowth noticed that the Totodile they had encountered earlier had woken up and joined the fight as well, asking what it was all about, but the cat pok?mon couldn't come up with any words at the moment, not that he was allowed much time as their opponent lunged forward, dissapearing from view in mid-leap and catching Kuro of guard, knocking the Meowth backwards with a Faint Attack and nearly causing him to fall onto the spikes.

"Well then, my fleshy playthings..." the shadow pok?mon said, smirking in a rather sadistic manner "What do you say? Ready to play?"

Without bothering to wait for an answer, the shadow Meowth leapt up once more, aiming a Slash attack at Kuro. The cat pok?mon noticed this, leaping to the side and calling upon the only technique that he could think off. As he leapt, Kuro's outline became blurred and in the blink of an eye, a good six identical Meowth's stood in the place of one, a successfull Double Team.

Last edited:

Mitzykitty

~The Kitty Cat~
    Years
  • OOC: Oops, sorry about that Alter, I'll edit it.

*edits*

IC:
    "A shadow pokemon?" asked Cupcake in a confused way," How could that be?" Cinnamon looked down on the ground. "I don't know," replied Cinnamon," Maybe that Usaring might've been possesed." Cupcake stared. "Possesed?" asked Cupcake, " But that's impossible." Cinnamon looked at Cupcake and said, " We could talk later but now you must rest."

After a while of eating berries. Cupcake felt much better. " I'm better again," said Cupcake. Cupcake was so happy. " C'mon," said Cinnamon, " Let's go."

And so they did. They were walking until they met a mysterious pokemon. Cupcake and Cinnamon got ready to fight. They can only see the shadow. The pokemon came closer and closer. When the pokemon stepped out of the shadow the pokemon was a shadow Usaring.

"Oh no," Cupcake groaned, " Again?"

OOC: I hope that's alright......is it?

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| Bleh, Wednesday is the only week night I'm allowed to stay up late and you guys weren't even here! *sulks*}

Boudicca didn't reply; her scarlet eyes switched instead to Miyako and Twilight. "Can you guys walk?" she asked them quietly. If Miyako couldn't, it was not problem - the little taillow could always ride on Boudicca's back - but Twilight would be. The girafarig was only slightly smaller than Boudicca, and absols were not known for their strength.

~~~~

Caesar growled, as the water pulse doused his fire. He struggled to relight, stamping his feet against the ground to kick start it, but nothing worked. He attempted another ember - nothing but smoke came out.

Faced with even more shadow meowths, Pan began to panic.
    The little Cleffa cried louder, her whole body shaking, her little beady eyes scrunched up with fear.
    Caesar froze suddenly. He turned to Pandora, grinning. "Sing, Pandora!" he told her, but she kept crying, ignoring her adopted brother completely.
    The cyndaquil looked desperately at Kuro. "She won't stop crying!"
    The problem with sing was everyone would fall asleep, except the user. Caesar knew they would be depending on Kindle and the others to return before the meowth woke up, but he and Kuro certainly weren't capable of fighting it alone.
    He watched as Kuro conjured up yet another double team; Caesar was beginning to feel very confused.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Mizykitty; I hate to ask this but have you even read the other posts? Because you don't really seem to be making any effort for your characters to meet up with the others. Oh, and you can't go jumping through days like that, it's going to cause some serious chronological difficulties if your characters are in a different time than the rest.

Charon-chan; Sorry, I would have been busted if I'd stayed by the computer any longer. Besides, school starts at 8 for me on Thursdays so I needed the sleep. Oh, and I've added meh IC now.

IC:

"Shh..." Kuro murmured to Pandora, stroking the Cleffa in what he hoped was a comforting manner and attempting to surpress his own fear as more Shadow pok?mon emerged from all around, eyeing them hungrily. "It's going to be alright, but we'll need you to sing." Suddenly, the Meowth came to think of something. Something he had had a knack for for as long as he could remember; Imitation. The strangest thing was that he, at times, didn't even need to know what he was imitating, at one time he had performed a Rock Slide attack, much to Kindle's surprise. He just had to focus and hope for the best however, as the Meowth had no idea of how to control this power of his.

Well...here goes nothing... Kuro thought for himself, closing his eyes as he felt the familiar power taking control, guiding his actions. The Meowth suddenly stood up in a slightly peculiar manner, his mouth opened and...a score of embers flew out, catching one of the approaching shadow pok?mon of guard and causing it to leap back a bit. Kuro cursed in his mind, hoping that Pandora would calm down and do what needed to be done.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Heh, back for another hour of posting! Well... that is if anyone's on. ^-^;

Miyako & Needles
    --------------------

Nodding, Miyako took a few steps, "Yes, I think I can walk. Besides, I don't want to be a burden." Miyako had found that in times she was in trouble, the rudeness in her voice was lost, and she seemed to become more respectable to others. However, her stubborn independence still shown through.

Needles cast a wary eye at Kindle for a moment, the anger that little Torchic held within her was something fierce. He was almost feeling afraid of her. He must be careful to try and stay on her good side from now on. That was the only way to avoid getting beaten in his old clan.

He then looked back to Miyako, "Are you sure? I mean, you must've taken quite a beating! You tail feathers are all gone!"

Miyako fluffed herself up a bit, "They're not all gone." She turned around to reveal one small, scraggly feather that still poked out of her bottom.

Unable to stop himself, Needles began to laugh loudly. Miyako though, seemed to find this as an insult, and began walking away from him, tutting as she did so.

"W-wait! What are we going to do about Twilight? I don't think she can make it. If only one of us were psychic and could use powers to heal her...," Needles said, staring at the limp form of the Girafarig. They had to hurry and get back to the others. But how were they supposed to get Twilight there? They certainly couldn't leave her.

Needles was about to give up thinking when he got an idea. Though it wasn't a great one, it might do the trick.

"Why don't we just stay here since Twilight can't walk? It's not a very good shelter, but what else can we do? Let's just send a few of us over to fetch the others? That'll do for at least tonight. Then maybe we can figure something out in the morning," he suggested, nodding.

OOC: Maybe someone *coughAlterEgocough* should acknowledge degran's Totodile, I mean, he has been asking Kuro and them what's going on.

Oh wait, nevermind. I must have skipped over that part. ^____^ My apologies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Heh, I'm on as much as I can, and I'm certainly on now. Posting time! XD Oh, and this situation would just be perfect for Chaucha. She's a healer with psychic powers after all. Well, can't be helped, eh? ^_^

IC:

As Needles' made his suggestion, Kindle walked over to examine Twilight and quickly concluded that the Cacnea was correct. Attempting to drag the wounded Girafarig all the way back through the darkness was a fruitless enterprise, it would be far more efficient to take the others to this new spot instead. Perhaps the corpses of the shadow Seviper's would serve as a warning to others. The Torchic only hoped that they wouldn't serve as an attraction. "I agree with that idea." she stated, still looking slightly pale from the poisoning but stubbornly fighting back the pain "Perhaps I and Miyako could go?" she asked "Perhaps Boudicca as well? At any rate, some of us need to stay here and protect Twilight."

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Yes, I've noticed you are usually on; you must have a lot of free time. ^-^

Miyako & Needles
    -------------------

"Alright, I'm sure Miyako would love to go see the little ones, right Miyako?" Needles said happily. He looked over to his friend standing a good deal away from him still.

Miyako merely mumbled something that sounded like a "fine", and began to walk off again, heading towards the others. "Well then let's be quick about it. Who knows what what else might be wandering around out here," she concluded.

Thankfully, they were only going to get the others. Miyako was tuckered out, and her bottom ached terribly from the pulled feathers. Oh her prized and beautiful tail feathers that separated into two points near the end. 'If I ever meet another Seviper, it'll be too soon,' Miyako thought angrily to herself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back