• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treecko vs. Snivy

Who's better?

• Total voters

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Oh gosh...I don't know... Treecko is cool, calm, and collected. And Sceptile=SPEED; should be obvious from the first time you face one. Plus it has agile leaping abilities in the forest...

Treecko vs. Snivy
    Treecko vs. Snivy

Treecko vs. Snivy
    Treecko vs. Snivy

But then Smugleaf (Snivy) is just BA...and Serperior just screams regal and "YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME???"

I do prefer the Sceptile line names to the names of the Serperior one... And Grovyle>Servine... I can't choose yet! >.< Sceptile has quite an edge, though...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I personally like Snivy better; because its art design makes it look very calm and collected, and according to the pokedex in Pokemon Black, its pretty smart too! So yeah, I'm a fan of its personality. :3 And also, I LOVE its Contrary ability from Dream World; the one where moves that lower stats are instead raised? So say, if one used Leaf Storm, instead of the -2 Special attack drop, the ability raises its special attack by 2! So, I found Snivy more useful than Treeko, IMO~

coolguy43

Future NHL Goalie
    Years
    Treecko is better because it evolves into Sceptle which is the best Pokemon ever!!!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Snivy. It' much better in my opinion and Treecko is my least favorite starter :x

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I guess I would have to pick Snivy, although I personally don't like either. :/ Snivy's more lulzy looking, haha. He just looks like he's up to something, you know? And in any case, I have never in my life been a fan of Treecko or its evolutions. At least Snivy evolves into something relatively cool.

Years
    I wondered when this would come up :P

For ME, they're the best two grass type starters. However - due to my great love for Treecko, it's not surprising who has my vote :cool:

I AM surprised that Treecko's winning in the poll though :shocked:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    It's a tie for me.
    I love Treecko. But Snivy is cool too.
    Sooo...yeah.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    This one is a hard choice for sure. I Like Trecko but Snivy isn't too bad either. It's a tie

Years
    I like Snivy more. I like how it is a snake with arms. It looks really cool as well. It is a really cool Pokemon.

Back